Annoyed

"Hello welcome or welcome back to my channel I'm Y/n and I'm here with my boyfriend Colby Brock. We'll be doing a couples Q and A so I hope you enjoy!" I said turning the camera off. I moved the tripod over a bit so that we could both be in frame. Colby wrapped his arms around me as I tried to fix the camera. "Colby baby I love you but can you stop?" I asked politely. He slowly unwrapped his arms from me and sat back down. "Okay I had to fix the angles. But first question! If you and Colby could move anywhere in the world where would you move?" I asked. Colby leaned his head on to my shoulder. "Well I would love to move to Portugal since I am Portuguese. But it's also so beautiful and peaceful there and the beaches are so gorgeous! I would just love to live there!"(Anyone Portuguese?)I said while looking at Colby. He didn't say anything he just stuck his face into my neck. "Babe where would you want to move to?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Okay well next question. Is there anything you would change about Colby and is there anything Colby would change on you?" I asked. "There's only one thing I would change and that's sports he's not very into sports and I love sports!" I said. I looked at Colby. "Colbs is there anything you would change about me?" I asked. He again shrugged. "Colby can you please talk?" I asked. He shrugged again. I'll be honest I was getting annoyed. "Looks like it's just a Q and A for me. Next question is! How did you and Colby meet and what was your first immersions of each other." I asked. "We met at vidcon! I was 19 and  he was 20. I watched him on YouTube before I knew him and when we met he started hitting on me and I was speechless and shocked! I was early. I was literally shaking because I was so scared! My first impression was like wow he's everything I wanted in a guy and more! I'm in love with him! " I said laughing. I looked at Colby and try to get an answer from him but he just sat there." Colby I wanted to film this together us both answering the questions not just by myself. " I said fully annoyed turning off the camera. All the footage I shoot was a complete waste since he didn't talk. I walked into the upstairs loft and decided to just film a Q and A of myself not me and Colby.

      I was on the last question and it was, how much do you love Colby? I smiled when I finished saying it. "Honestly words can't even describe how much I love him. He's the most caring, loyal, heart warming, loving, outgoing, amazing, person you could ever meet he makes my heart melt. I would do anything for him even if that means risking my life." I said smiling. "That's it for the video sorry this isn't a couples Q and A. But I love you and I'll see you guys next week make sure you like subscribe and hit the notification bell! Peace!" I said turning the camera off. I heard Colby walk up the staris. Even though I love him very very much I was still annoyed by him. He pulled the chair out and squatted in front of me. "Look I'm sorry I didn't talk I just didn't feel like filming and I wanted to cuddle and kiss you. I should have told you but I didn't want to be rude and said no. Please forgive me?" He asked placing his head on my legs. "I forgive." I said smiling. "I also heard your last question, I love more than words or even life in general can describe! " He said making me stand up." I love you so much baby! " He said hugging me around my waist. I nuzzled my face into his chest and hugged him around the waist."I love you baby! " I said back. We stayed like this for a bit then we pulled away. "How about I edit your video as me saying sorry? " He asked raising his eyebrows."No I just want to cuddle you and kiss you I'll edit it tomorrow! " I said smiling." I need to do something to make it up to you! " He whined. "No Colby come on! " I said dragging him down the stairs. "This weekend I'm taking you out on a fancy date!" He said.  "Cole you really don't take no for an answer! " I huffed. "Nope not when I made my girl upset!" He said. I layed in bed as he lead right next to me hugging my waist." I love you so much!" He said kissing my waist."I love you too baby! " I said running my hands through his hair. A few hours later we both fell asleep. Later in the weekend we went on a date then spent the rest of the weekend in a hotel on a beach.
A/n- Okay so it's like 2:00Am and I just wrote this cause it came to mind and I know I wouldn't be able to post it tomorrow since I'll be busy! But I love you all and I'll be posting on my other book soon! 💕💕