Rejected

Perfect summer night, last week before school started. Hand in hand with my crush Colby Brock. Walking down the street at two in the morning.
Y/n- Do you ever think about how much you love someone? I asked
Colby- Yes how about you? He asked
Y/n- All the time! I said
He let a giggle out that made my heart melt. I looked at him with him cute little smirk on his face.
Y/n- Why are you smiling? I asked
Colby- Cause someone has your heart! Who is it I got to know? He asked
Y/n- You tell yours first! I said
I was scared of what he was going to say. Was he going to say me or some other girl.
Colby- Okay, well, her name is Hannah she's this beautiful girl! She has green eyes and brown hair! Her smile lights up a room. She's amazing I'm asking her out tomorrow wanna help? He asked
My smile went away, the happiness was gone. My heart broken into pieces.
Y/n- I think I'll pass. I- I got plans tomorrow... I said
Colby- Okay? So who's yours? He asked
I let go of his hand. I started messing with the bracelet Colby got for me for my birthday last year.
Y/n- You... I said
He stopped in his tracks.
Colby- Wait what? He asked
Y/n- It's you Colby. It's always been you! The secret Santa's the Valentine presents. They were from me. Sam helped me with every single gift.
Colby- I- I don't know what to say.. He said
Y/n- Nothing just don't say anything. I already know and don't even want to hear the four deadly words to me I've heard from every single guy. I said.
I started walking back to my house throwing the bracelet behind me. I hear Colby yelling for me then grabbing the bracelet. I walked until I got to my house popping out the window screen and sliding the window open. I hoped into my room. I changed into something comfy and layed in the bean bag, staring at all of the pictures I have with Colby especially the one on my desk of us kissing. I heard the window slide open and then come Colby came in. I continued to stare at the picture. Colby caught on and grabbed the picture facing it down.
Colby- Listen to me please. He asked
Y/n- Why so you can tell me that I'm not the girl you like. That I'm tired basic for you. I don't have anything that you like. Already heard all of that from multiple guys. Just please leave. I don't want to see nor talk to you. I said letting a few tears fall.
Colby- Bab- I mean Y/n please look at me. He asked
He walked towards me he squatted down and placed his hands on mine. Wrapping the bracelet once were it was at.
Colby- I made that girl up! She isn't real. I thought that you wouldn't want to date me so I made her up hopping you would buy it. I never ever wanted to hurt you! He said his eyes we're watery too.
Y/n- Colbs... I said
Colby- It's okay. It isn't your fault. He said smiling
I wrapped my arms around him. Taking in the scent of him.
Colby- I love you princess. He said
Y/n- I love you too. I said back.
Colby- Mine? He asked
Y/n- Forever and always. I said smiling.
He pulled away from the hug latching his lips onto mine.
A/n- Well look at that! Two cute lovebirds. Idk what I'm saying BUT HOLY COW WE HAVE 46K READS! LIKE WHOA! THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! This is a dream come true never ever did I think I would get so many reads! Thank you guys so much! I love you all so dearly! BUT ALSO 4 MORE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!