Period

I woke up to a sharp pain in my lower stomach.  I thought to myself "shit I started my period". Colby was fast asleep next to me.  I got out of his grip and walked to the bathroom.  And to my surprise was a puddle of blood in my underwear.  I took my clothing off and got into the shower.  I was in pain and I didn't feel like doing anything.  I got out of the shower an walked into our room.  I got black shorts and Colby's shirt and put it on. 
Colby-  You look cute! 
Colby snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my head.
Y/n- Not in the mood.
I pulled his arm off and went back into bed.
Colby- Oh I'm sorry.
Y/n- It's whatever. 
Colby walked over to me and layed on top of me.
Y/n- OW!  Colby get off!
I was able to push him off.  I walked out of the room and into the kitchen and sat down with my head down.
Colby- Babe?  I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.
Y/n- CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!
Colby- Alright..
Colby walked to the balcony and slammed the door closed. 
"Colby Brock posted on his story"
Colby had posted on his Instagram story with a sad face and captioned.. "Im sorry baby" I felt bad and decided I should say sorry.  I walked to the door and opened to see Colby laying down in a love sac.
Y/n- Baby?  I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you!  I'm on my period and I'm not in a good mood.  I love you and I'm sorry!
Colby- Baby!  It's okay!  I could tell usually you would be so lovey with me an today you weren't so I could tell.  I love you to princess and come here!
I walked to were Colby sat and layed next to him and snuggled into him.  Colby rubbed my back as I fell asleep in his arms.