Headache

A/n- So sorry that I didn't post yesterday! After I came back from my old school I hanged out with family. Then I had a really bad headache from the heat! I lerv you all! 💕

Today hasn't been the best day ever my head was killing me. Colby went out to hang out with friends while I layed down. I lied saying that I wanted to clean but I actually had a really bad headache. After about three or so hours of laying down with my head throbbing with pain, Colby came home. "Hey baby I'm home!" He yelled. The way it echoed through the house brought the throbs of pain increase. I winced in pain as I rolled over digging my face into the pillow. I heard footsteps then the door quietly open. The pain inside my head was killing me. Colby walked to the bed lightly rubbing my back. "Hey princess are you okay?" He asked. I didn't respond I stuck my head further into the pillow hoping to relive some pain. "Baby? Are you okay?" He said sounding worried. "M-my head h-hurts so b-bad." I studdered in pain. I heard Colby get up and quietly leave the room trying not to make a lot of noise. He came back three to five minutes later. He had medicine, a cup of water, and a cup of tea. He bent down over to me and rubbed my back. "Baby I have medicine for you." He said still rubbing my back. I slowly got up to try to minimize the pain but it was no use strong throbs of pain came through. I again winced Colby freaked out a bit but slowly calmed down. I took the medicine then layed down. "Do you want me to lay down with you or do you want to be by yourself?" He asked. "Lay down with me please." I said able to fully talk. He smiled and layed down. I placed my head on his lap. He placed his hand in my hair playing with it. "Baby where does it hurt?" He asked. "On my right and left sides of my head." I said. He nodded then moved his hands to each side of my head. He carefully massaged my sides hoping and praying it would relive some pain. Shortly after the pain went away. Once the pain fully gone away I sat up and sat on Colby's lap. I hugged him wrapping my hands around his neck. "Thank you for taking care of me!" I said placing my head in his neck. "Your welcome baby." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you!" I said kissing his neck. "I love you more." He said letting out a chuckle. "Impossible." I said letting out a little chuckle too.