~I love you~

Tonight me and Colby at going to a party. He's super excited but on the other hand I don't feel good. "Baby you know we can stay home tonight right?" He said grabbing my hands. "I know but we haven't been out for such a long time and I really don't want to ruin that." I said releasing my hand from his. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Of course babe." I said walking to my bag grabbing it and putting my stuff in it. We walked out the door and into Colby's car. Once we got to the party I got a wave of nausea. I just kept a smile on my face and kept walking. "I'ma go get us some drinks." He said walking away disappearing in the crowd. I walked toward the back door. Once I got there I opened it and walked out. I sat on a bench near the door. I felt extremely sick and I was trying my best to be happy. I felt my phone go off then a concerned Colby walked out. "Baby? What are you doing you scared me so much." He said walking up to me hugging me. "I'm sorry I just wanted fresh air." I said smiling. "I know you don't feel good. Let's go home." He said grabbing my hand. I shuffled out of the house then stopped. "Babe you do realize this is really our only chance to be out right?" I said finishing my sentence with a cough. "Yes I do know that babe. But what is on your left hand?" He asked. "A engagement ring." I said quietly. "Exactly. I will pick you over some stupid party that means absolutely nothing to me. I don't want to get blackout drunk. I want to be nurturing you. You need me and I'll do everything I'll do to complete that. I love you" He said pulling me into a hug. I was on the verge of tears. I dug my face into his chest. "I love you too." I said smiling.

A/n- Okay I owe you all an explanation about my posting. I had an essay due today and I spent ALL weekend doing it. I orginally was going to post yesterday but I just couldn't I had to much to do. As everyone knows I like a guy right now. Things have been going good but I am in an argument with a friend over this. I promise I'll try to fix this weird posting schedule but it's a little hard to do. I love you all!
(Not edited)