Frustrated

It was the third day on my period and I always get these random burst of anger. Colby was in the living room laying down watching YouTube. I was in the bathroom washing my face mid way I got a really painful cramp. I winced in pain then continued to wash my face. I walked out of bathroom into the kitchen to take medicine. "I don't get why I need to be in pain just to know I'm not pregnant! Like just send me a message!" I yelled slamming the cabinet closed. "I'm sorry baby that your in pain." He said looking at me. "It's so annoying why do I have to be in pain for a week!" I yelled walking into the bedroom laying down. I felt the bed dip then arms lightly wrap around me. "Well I don't know what to say to make you feel better but I will say that even when you are in pain and don't feel good, I'll be there to help you through it all. And maybe one day we can be blessed with a little angel. But for now I love you and if you need anything tell me and I'll get it. Okay?" He said rubbing my back. "Okay I love you so much." I said turning around. "I love you too babe." He said kissing my forehead then laying down placing me on his chest.
A/n- This honestly so cute I really don't know how I can't these random ideas at random times. 🤣 Lerv you all🖤