Why can't you believe me(part 3 SMUT)

Me and Brennen were on the dance floor dancing I was grinding all over Brennen but it meant nothing to us it was just for the jealousy. Colby was death staring me. It was now 12:36Am and I still wanted to party but Brennen wouldn't let me. "I have to take you home!" He yelled over the music. "No Brennen I'm staying!" I yelled over the music too. I walked to the dance floor moving my body in circles. I felt someone pull me out of the house and into the backyard. I was pushed onto the wall. "Wanna explain what's going on in there?" Colby yelled. "A girl is having fun and now your ruining it!" I said. "No not that! Your grinding on people talking sexy! What's wrong with you?" He asked. "Why can't I just dance and pretend I'm not the Y/n everyone knows why can't I be on the dark side tonight?" I asked. Colby leaned down to my ears smirking. "Cause it's hot and my little friend is enjoying it too much." He said. I smirked and then bit my lip. I went to his ear. "Well your friend has good taste in girls." I said smirking. "That's damn right! Now let's leave this party and go back to my place and we can have a little fun?" He said smiling. I placed my hand on his chest then slowly sliding it down until I hit his belt. I then slowly slid my hand down on his coverd boner and gripped it hard. He let out a little grunt. "God damn baby please let me take you to my house?" He asked getting mad. I pursed my lips, looked at him and smiled. "Well do you look at that? It's time for me to head home it was great talking to you Brock! I'll see at school Monday awaiting for that morning punch in the gut!" I said smiling then tapping his chest and slid out of his grip going to Brennen. "You do realize when you and Colby actually do it your not going to be able to walk for the next hundred years?" He said with a serious face. "Oh well the pleasure will be spectacular though!" I said laughing to myself. I saw Colby and decided why not be a little more of a tease. "Bye Daddy!" I said winking then blowing a kiss to Colby. I bet his little friend is really wanting attention. "I'm loving this dark side of you!"  He said laughing. I giggled to myself and then Brennen drove me home. I walked in seeing my mom with a angry look. "Where have you been? It's one in the morning!" She yelled. "Sorry my little friend wanted to embrace herself tonight!" I said walking away leaving my mom in complete confusion. I walked into my room seeing Colby in his room shirtless. He saw me looking at him then grabbing his phone my phone went off. I grabbed it. "Well hello there!" I said. "If you continue to be a tease I swear I'm going to lose it!" He said angry. "Does daddy need help?" I said innocent. "A lot! And I need it now." He said smirking as I look at him through the window. "Well maybe if you describe what you wanna do I can decide if I want to help you." I said smirking at him. He grunted. "I want you to climb through this window strut your way over to me and help my little friend and if you do that I'll return the favor." He said smiling. "Well sir I think you got yourself a deal." I said finally going to help him. "Good now daddy wants you to come here now. " He said hanging up the phone. I looked out my door seeing my parents are asleep. I closed the door and locked it then opening my window walking across the grass to Colby's window. He helped me in. He immediately pushed me on the bed kissing me. I gripped his boner." Daddy is very needy is he? " I said." Very! Now help me baby girl. Don't be a tease or your punished." He said sternly. I flipped us and pulled his pants off. I slowly pulled his boxers off." come on baby girl I need you! " He whined. I pulled it off fast after what he said. I licked the tip he was already moaning. I then deep throated him causing him to buck his hips. I kept deep throating until he came. He flipped us around again." God did you know how long I waited for you to do that?" He said." No but I want you to prove to me how long you've been waiting baby. " I said. Be immediately took off my dress. He was kissing all over my body. He reached my breast taking off my bra and started flicking his tongue on my nipple. I was moaning a lot." Baby please give me something! " I whined." What do you want baby girl? You got to tell me what you want! " He said." I want you to bang me so hard I can't walk for years! " I whined.
"Alright baby you asked for it I deliver it!" He said smirking. He immediately took off my panties and slid in not giving me time to get used to it he was just thrusting hard. "Oh god baby!" I yelled. He picked up my legs and put them over his shoulders still thrusting hard. "Yes baby yes!" I moaned. For some reason that just made him even more hornier and just thrusted unhumanly. He was grunting and moaning. "God you make me so horny babe!" He moaned. I moaned in response. I was feeling my peak reach that's when he went very hard making me burst. He didn't stop he kept going making me very sensitive at the touch. He flipped me around and started going at it in doggy style. He digged his nails into my hips. Our skin was clapping as he went hard and fast. "Baby I'm close!" He moaned. "Me too baby!" I yelled. He went harder this time making me explode shortly after him. He pulled out and we both collapsed onto his bed. He pulled me onto his chest. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." He said. "You didn't hurt me trust me." I said smiling. "I'm sorry for not believing you. I don't know why I choose to listen to some one who loves drama and not my own best friend. I hope you can forgive me." He said ashamed. "It's okay I forgive. Even though it was messed up." I said looking at him. He smiled and kissed me. "Will you be mine? Like I know it's quick to jump to things but will you?" He asked. I looked at him gave him a quick kiss. "I will happily be yours!" I said smiling. We soon drifted off to sleep.
A/n- So that was kinda weird to write but it's okay! There's one more part which will go up tomorrow! Enjoy this one! See you soon! 💕