Why can't you believe me(last part)

It was now Monday Colby dumped Shea and we are now dating. We were sitting on the bench during lunch. "So how's the relationship going?" Sam asked. "Great right baby?" Colby said. It snapped me out of thought. "Yeah it's been amazing so far!" I said smiling. "Brennen can I see your cup of water?" I asked. "Uh sure?" He hands me it as I get up. "Baby? Where are you going?" Colby asked. "I need to let my dark side take one more strike. Care to join me?" I asked smiling. "Okay?" Colby said getting up. "Wait last time you went dark side you were a complete savage! I'm so ready for this!" He said hyped. I walked up to the table Shea was sitting at. She immediately looked at me confused. " Hey Shea this is for spreading false accusations about me." I said while dumping the cup of water on her. "Have an amazing life bitch!" I said walking away flipping her off and throwing the cup at her. Colby ran up and grabbed me by my waist turning me around. "That was so hot. Wanna help me with another problem?" He said smirking. "Gladly, " I went up to his ear." Daddy." I said smirking." Your so getting it! Get your fine ass into the bathroom. " He growled." Don't be too loud love birds! " Brennen yelled. I flipped him off as Colby shoved me into the bathroom.
A/n- And thats the end of why can't you believe me! I hope you all enjoyed it I did! If you have any request for these types let me know cause I actually love these! 💕