Tutor (series)

It was 6:30 Am and your alarm was going off.  You really didn't like going to school (I mean who does). It was your first day of a new school.  You are in 12th grade and you couldn't be happier to finish out this year. You finally dragged yourself out of bed and began to walk into your bathroom.  You did your usual and got dressed.  You walked downstairs...
Mom- Hey sweetie ready for a new school year!  Can't believe it's your last year! 
Y/n- Yep,  can't believe it either.
Mom- Are you okay?
Y/n- Doing just fine!
Mom- Okay well get going cause I'm driving your brother to school and won't have time to drop you off.
You thought to yourself great you get to walk to your new school where everyone gets to stare at you.
Y/n- Okay, I guess I'll see you later.
Mom- Love you see you after school!
Y/n- Love you too.
You walked out the door and turned on your music.  You were dragging the walk since you really didn't want to go.  You finally got to the school and still had 30 minutes till class started.  You walked into the office to get your schedule and map.  You walked out and started to walk around the school looking for your class.  After about what seemed like 10 years you finally got into the class. 
Time skips-
*Bell Rings*
Teacher- Good morning class!  I'm Mr.  Loops (idk how I got that name)!  We have a new student,  would you like to introduce yourself?
You stood up and looked at the class there was one guy that caught your eye,  he had brown hair with blue highlights and beautiful blue eyes.  You blushed when he looks at you.
Y/n- H-Hi I'm Y/n, I'm 18 and I came from Texas and now I'm here. 
Mr.  Loops- Thank you Y/n!
As you sat down that guy winked at you but some girl with black hair smacked his arm.  You blushed and started to dose off.  Then the teacher called out your name.
Mr.  Loops- Y/n will you mind telling me the answer to the question?
Y/n- I uh,  I wasn't paying attention. 
Then the class starts laughing,  great first impression.
Mr. Loops- That's fine the next time you do it,  detention for you got it?
You nodded and slammed your head on the table.  The bell finally rung and you darted out of the class.  You noticed that the mysterious boy had the same exact schedule as you. It was lunch and you totally forgot to grab your lunch before you left.  Even more great you didn't have breakfast and now you won't have lunch.  As you sat down at an empty table you grabbed out your phone and started to look at old pictures till someone came to the table.  It was that black hair girl.
Black hair girl- Hey I'm Shea!  And I just want to warn you,  I'm the cheerleader captain and the most popular girl here and the boy you were flirting with in 1st period is my boy friend.  So I recommend you to stay away from him!
Y/n- One I don't care if your a cheerleader or a popular person.  Two I wasn't flirting with him,  he was the first person I saw when I stood up!  Three,  you don't own him so you can't tell me to stay away from him.  Now can you and your fake ass personality please leave me alone so I can enjoy my lunch?  Thanks!  (No hate towards shea she's an actual queen!)
Shea- Do you want to fight?
Y/n- Go ahead what can your noddle arms do besides going and hugging other people's mans?
Shea- Well you asked for it!
Right before she charged at you another girl with blue hair stopped her.
Blue hair- SHEA!  Stop and go chill!
Shea- Ugh fine!  This won't be the last time you see me!
Blue hair- I'm so sorry!  I'm Katrina but you can call me Kat for short!
She reached her hand out.  You shook her hand back.
Y/n- Hi I'm Y/n nice to meet you.  And don't worry my other school was filled with people like her.
Kat- Oh must be hard,  well how is your first day?
Y/n- It's okay,  hey can I ask you a question?
Kat- Sure go ahead?
Y/n- Who's that guy with the blue tips and blue eyes?
Kat- Cole Robert Brock or Colby Brock,  schools jock,  ladies man,  one of the most smartest and popular kid at this school.
Y/n- Oh okay! 
Kat- Why we're you asking?
Y/n- He's in all my classes and to be honest he's kinda cute.
Kat- Ooooo you got a crush!! 
Y/n- Sshh!
Colby looked at you and smirked,  damn it he knows now. 
Kat- Ahhh he looked at you.
Y/n- I know! 
Kat- Hey our friend group is going out for frozen yogurt,  you down to go?
Y/n- I mean I don't know.
Kat- Come on it would be fun!  Also Colby is going so maybe you can do a little flirty flirty with him! 
Y/n- Sure I'll go!
Kat- Great meet us in the field!  Also I have to go the bell rang 5 minutes ago!  See ya!
Y/n- WHAT! 
You sprunged up and ran to your class you couldn't be late but right as you got into the class and reached your seat the bell rang under your breath you said...
Y/n- Thank god.
Time skips-
School was finally out and you were kinda excited to go out with your new friends.  As you were walking out 10 different people said hi to. You. You were shocked but when you reached the field you only saw....
OOP CLIFF HANGER HEHE PART 2 MIGHT COME OUT TOMORROW OR LATER BUT IDK SO YEAH STAY TUNED! LOVE YA! 💜