~Prank~

-------------------------------------------------------
Colby Pov-
"What's up everyone! Today I'm pranking my girlfriend Y/n by saying she ugly and I need to leave!" I said. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. "I'm so mean! Anyways, she's out getting food and I'll say something when she comes back. I'm scared and she probably will leave me." I said laughing again. "Ima hide this camera and wait so yeah!" I said turning it off. I hid the camera on the shelf under the tv. I sat on the counter and waited for her to come back.
Y/n Pov-
I walked into the apartment seeing Colby on his phone. "Hey I got the food." I said smiling. He did a half smile which made me confused but I brushed it off. "The deliver was such a creep, he brushed his hand on mine. It was so creepy!" I said shaking my body as if I was disgusted. "That is creepy. Can I talk to you?" Colby said. "Of course babe." I said finally setting the food on the counter. I sat on the couch as he stayed on the counter. "I know that you got a lip filler and if I'm being honest it's not cute." He said. I furrowed my eye brows. "Yeah it's not cute right now since I just got it. In a few days it should get better." I said grabbing my water. "I mean you look ugly right now." He said. I almost spat out my water. I was speechless. "Wait what?" I said. "I said YOUR UGLY!" He yelled. "Babe? What, I'm so confused! You told me yesterday that it looked good and you were excited, now your saying it looks bad?" I explained. I was on the verge of tears. "Well I'm sorry but your ugly and I need to leave. I'm not breaking up with you, I just need distance." He said grabbing his suit case. I sprung off the couch and grabbed his arm. "Stop sit down!" I yelled pushing him on the couch. "What the h*ll! You were so supportive yesterday! If you didn't want me to do it then I would have not done it! Your so freaking confusing!" I yelled. "Well it isn't my fault you got ugly!" He yelled. My mouth dropped and tears started to stream down." I need to leave." He said. "S-stop, you can't leave me. I need you!" I studdered while crying. He grabbed his suit case and walked out the door. I sat on the couch and cried. I looked at my phone to see messaged from Sam asking if we were okay since he hear us yelling. I walked into our bedroom and opened the closet. I wiped my tears but it was no point more tears fell down. I heard the door open and a laughing Colby with a camera run in. "It's a prank baby! I didn't mean it! Your absolutely beautiful and your lips are completely fine! I love you so much" He said hugging me. "I hate youuu!" I said hugging him back. "Thank you all for watching this video make sure you go subscribe to Y/n and tell her she's beautiful!"  He said before turning the camera off. "I look like a wreck because of you!" I yelled while walking into the bathroom. "A beautiful wreck though!" He yelled back.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/n- Oof I'm so sorry for super long wait for a post! School has been getting hectic and bit troubles have been happening. And on top of that I have dance practice every other day. I'm exhausted mentally and physically. Don't worry I'm still active on here so as on all my social media's(TikTok, insta, I don't give out snap.) but yeah. I missed you all so much! I lerv yer all! 💗🥰