~I'm sorry~

Today me and Colby were going to watch movies and cuddle, but, Brennen wanted Colby to film with him today.
"Okay babe I'm going to head out. I love you!" He said while kissing my forehead.
"Love you too baby." I said quietly.
Then he left. I got up and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. I opened all of the cabinets to find nothing, I sighed then called Kat.
"Hey girl!" Kat said.
"Hey girl, do you want to go to Starbucks?" I asked.
I started fidgeting with my promise ring and then looked at the pictures on the wall.
"Yeah that will be amazing I'm at Sam's so just walk over here and we can go!" She said excited.
"Okay see you soon!" I said laughing.
I hanged up then walked to the bedroom and changed into leggings and one of Colby's sweatshirts. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my phone and keys in. I walked out and walked towards Sam's apartment. I knocked and Kat was already at the door ready. We went to my car and started driving to the nearest Starbucks. My phone dinged which signaled someone messaged me. I looked at Kat and she picked up my phone.
"It's from Colby it says"hey baby girl, I miss I should be home in a few hours, I hope your okay I love you!" Kat read out.
I smiled then blushed went Kat started ooing.
"That's couple goals right there!" Kat screamed.
I pulled into the parking lot and we got out. We ordered our stuff then sat down and ate.
"What's wrong?" Kate asked
"What, nothing." I said quickly
"There's something wrong you look sad and not your self today!" She said sadly.
"It's nothing I promise." I said looking down.
"No tell me, I'm your best friend just tell me please." She said grabbing my hands.
"I miss Colby, we were supposed to have a couples day but Brennen practically dragged him out of the house." I said fidgeting with the straw.
"Awe!" Kat screamed.
I glared at her cause we are in public and don't want to be embarrassed.
"Sorry, just text him an be honest." She said smiling.
I nodded, we finished our food and drinks then we walked to my car. Once we got back home Kat went to Sam's and I went to mine and Colby's. I sat on the couch and grabbed my phone. I was debating on calling Colby. I had my finger hover over the call button. I called him and on the first he answered.
"Hey princess!" Colby said happily.
"Hey baby." I said back.
"What's wrong? Do you need something? Are you hurt?" He asked worried.
"I'm fine, I was wondering if you could um if you could." I stopped talking then looked at the floor.
"If I could what babe?" He asked confused.
"If you could come home. We were supposed to have a couple day today." I said quietly.
"Oh my god, baby I'm so sorry! I'm on my way!" He said before hanging up.
In about ten minutes Colby was already in the apartment. He walked over towards me and pulled me up to him. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, he stuck his face into my neck as I rested mine on his shoulder.
"I'm so sorry baby!" He said.
"Don't be sorry. It's okay babes." I said kissing his cheek.
"Let me change then I'm all yours." He said putting me down softly.
I nodded and he disappeared into the bedroom. Shortly after he came out with basketball shorts and no shirt his v-line was in perfect sight for me.
"Take a picture it'll last longer." He said smirking.
I blushed hard core then stuffed my face into a pillow.
"Don't hide your blushing face you cutie." He said pulling me away from the pillow.
"You caught me staring at you that's embarrassing!" I whined.
"But it was cute! I like to know that my v-line is hot to you!" He said pulling me onto his lap.
"That's still embarrassing!" I said covering my face.
"Baby no it's not! It's fine I stare at you all the time when your not looking!" He said laughing.
I looked at him then fell backwards onto the other side of the couch.
"Nope come back here!" He pulled my feet towards him.
I sat on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I grabbed the remote then turned on a movie.
"I love you" He whispered into my ear.
"I love you and your v-line too." I whisper back.
He laughed which caused me to giggle.

A/n- Sup beautiful people's! I'm tired but you know that's how I role! Hope y'all are doing well! I lerv you all!