He's with her...

It was early morning at around 5:30am you were getting ready to head to the gym for a quick workout.
Time skips-6:30
You just finished your workout and started to head home when you got a call from Jake your best friend.
Jake- Hey Y/n/n we are having a party tonight and I know you have a little crush on Colby and he's going to be there...
Y/n- Hey jakey I don't know I'll think about it, the last time I went Colby rejected me because I was "too clingy" and after that he blocked me on everything.
Jake- I know but you can show up and show him what he's missing!
Y/n- This is why your my best friend.
Jake- So you coming?!
Y/n- Yes I'll come!
Jake- YES BEST FRIEND I WANT YOU TO COME IN YOUR SEXY ASS OUT FIT AND SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS!
Y/n- Okay jake I'll take your advice I got to go bye best friend see ya in a bit!
Jake- Okay best friend byeee!
You hanged up.
Time skips-
It was around 5:00Pm and decided it was time to get ready for the party. You wore a black dress that went up to your upper thigh it showed A LOT of cleavage and you wore silver high heels you curled your hair and did your makeup. You grabbed your phone and keys and headed out.
Time skips-
It's been an hour into the party and it was quite boring. You were sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram when Colby came running down the stairs you looked at him and he just have you a dirty look and ran to the door. You honestly don't know why he hated you so much. But to your supprise your ex best friend Shea came in and was already making out with Colby you were honestly mad and disgusted. You ran upstairs to find Sam your other best friend.
Y/n- Sam?
Sam- Oh hey Y/n didn't know you were here! How long have you been here?
Y/n- For like an hour, I was waiting for Jake but he never came and then Colby came.... a-and he just gave me a dirty look.
Sam- Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't go down because Kat wasn't going to come to the party.
Y/n- Oh it's okay. I think I'm just going to leave.
Sam- Nope your staying! Let's go were getting you a drink.
Y/n- Sammmmmm I don't want a drink.
You said this while he pushed you down stairs to the counter. You poured yout self a drink and repeated that process for about 5 times. You were so done with the party, no one talks to you shea didn't even say anything to you Colby just kept giving you weird looks. You stumbled out of the house  when you felt a pair of hands grab your arm.
You turned around and it was Colby.
Colby- Im driving you home, your to drunk to drive by yourself.
Y/n- I'm not even that drunk if I was I would have asked Sam to drive me. I don't want some asshole driving me home.
Colby- Look I'm just trying to be nice and offer myself to drive you home.
Y/n- When did you become nice to me!
Colby- Okay I know I wasn't the nicest person to you I get that, I was just jealous of you. You were always hanging out with Jake and I thought you l-liked him.
Y/n- Lies! You blew me off when I confessed my feelings for you!
Colby- Yeah I know! Because I thought I wasn't good enough for you! I was scared to say that I liked you to! I was-
Y/n- Go ahead finish your sentence!
Colby- Never mind Y/n just leave!
Y/n- Wait Colby!
Colby- I said leave!
Y/n- I'm sorry. I really am, hopefully one day you can realize that I really do like you, scratch that I'm in love with you. I'm just going to leave.
Colby- No wait!
Y/n- Yes?
Colby- I love you too!
And within that last word Colby kissed you.
TEEEE END! 😂🖤