I need help (sorta sexual)

You and Colby were out shopping for the day. You need new underwear for reasons I won't get into (😉). You walked into Victoria Secret and started to look at all the underwear.  You began grabbing a few pairs and asked Colby what he thinks.
Y/n- How about these.  These would be good for my periods!  Oooo how about these ones these are cute!
You pulled out a lace pink thong that had a little bow in front. Colby came close and whispered into your ear.
Colby- Those are cute but they would look better off.
You bit your lip and contuined shopping.  You were now in the Langeray and as you were pulling a few sets out you noticed Colby's, friend (😉) pop out more and more.  You chuckled to yourself,  and kept shopping.  Colby came up to you and grabbed your waist. 
Colby- Baby can we go.... I need help down there.
Y/n- Yeahhhh I'm not helping.
You wanted to be a tease and make him beg for you.
Colby- I swear you know just how to make me mad.  Once your done meet me in the car.
Colby sound angry,  usually you never heard him angry he was always nice.  You grabbed the underwear you wanted and went to the cashier.
Cashier- Was that your boy friend that left?
Y/n- Yeah
Cashier- Was it the problem down there?
Y/n- Yeah he's mad at me!
Cashier- It's so funny to see couples come in and the guy always leaving early to go handle there business.
Y/n- Oh hahaha!  Well have a nice day!
Cashier- You too hun!
You walked out and a few fans stopped and wanted to take pictures.
Fan- Where's Colby?
Y/n- Oh he had a problem and had to leave.
They looked at your bag and looked at you and there faces turned red.  You let out a chuckle and told them to have a nice day and as you were walking out you heard them whispering about Colby's friend.  You again let out a chuckle and headed to the car to see Colby scrolling through his phone.
Y/n- Hi babe.
Colby didn't say anything.
Y/n- Okay,  a few fans came up to me as I was walking out asking about you.
Colby didn't answer again but he turned on the car and started to back out.
Y/n- Alright,  well I'm going to make dinner and since you won't answer my question I'm going to make chicken and rice (my fav dinner).
Yet again he didn't say anything you noticed his friend was gone and you were kinda sad cause you bought something to make his friend happy.  You got home and Colby left the car and went inside he left  you alone with the 50 bags that you had.  Luckily jake was outside and helped you bring the bags in.
Jake- Did you and Colby get into a fight?
Y/n- No his little friend wanted attention but I didn't give it to him.
Jake- Oh hahah!
You laughed and thanked Jake for helping you.  You walked into your room and saw Colby grabbing his phone and walking out of the room. You spent the last hour putting away the clothes you bought and Colby bought.  You were hungry and you decided to start making dinner.  You walked downstairs and saw Colby hanging out with the roommates.  You turned on your favorite song and started cooking.
Skip 1 hour later-
You finally finished and layed out dinner you turned around for a second and all the plates where gone.  You were kinda mad because you spent a whole hour cooking and you didn't even get to eat.  Even Colby had a plate. You grabbed your phone and walked into your room.  You pulled out pj's and started changing. You felt a pair of hands go around your waist.  You turned around and saw Colby smiling.
Y/n- I thought you were mad?
Colby- I was,  but now I'm not anymore.
Y/n- Okay.
Colby- I'm sorry for being a jerk.  I love you baby girl!
Y/n- It's okay Colbs!  I love you too!
Your stomach growled and you grabbed your stomach.
Colby- Did you eat?
Y/n- Everyone took a plate already so no I didn't eat.
Colby- Okay well I'm getting you food.
Y/n- No it's okay I'm just going to heat up so pizza rolls or something.
Colby- Nope I'm getting you tender greens!
Y/n- Fine!  Get me my usual!
Colby- I know! 
After you ate,  let's just say you put the little surprise for Colby to the test.
THE END!!  OKAY BYE LOVE Y'ALL

Colby Brock Imagine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें