Jealous

HAPPY 100 POST ON HERE!
Me and Colby were at the mall shopping. "Baby?" I said. "Yes princess?" He said back. "Can we get food I'm hungry?" I asked. He nodded we ended up getting subway at the food court. I had to go to the bathroom. "I'm going to use the restroom I'll be back." I said walking to the bathroom. When I came back Colby was talking to some girl. "Hi baby! Shea this is my girlfriend Y/n, Y/n this is my best friend Shea." He said. I faked a smile and shook her hand. I sat down and continued to eat my food as they talked. I'll be honest I was jealous she kept touching his arm and being flirtatious. Colby offered her to sit and I huffed it was supposed to be our date day now I feel like I'm a third wheel even though I'm the one dating him. As I finished eating Shea gave me a dirty look then looked back at Colby. I stuck my tongue really hard in the inside of my cheek. "Well colbs I'm going to go it was nice seeing you-" She then looked at me up and down then a disgusted look. "And your girlfriend." She kissed his cheek and that's when I lost it. "Alright can you not call him colbs and can you not touch him and be flirtatious. And for the love of God can you not kiss him or give me dirty looks thanks!" I said mad. I walked out of the food court I walked outside and ordered a Uber. When I got to the apartment I threw my keys to the other side of the room and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed one of Colby's hoodies and put it one changing my jeans into shorts. I walked into the living room and put on a movie. I covered myself with a blanket and watched the movie. I heard the door open and heard keys be placed down on the counter. I looked and saw Colby with flowers. I looked back at the tv and continued to watch the movie. I felt the couch go down. Colby placed the flowers on the coffee table. He puled me on to his lap. "I'm sorry princess. I should have told her not to give you dirty looks and told her not to touch me." He said sad. I turned so that I straddled his lap. "Cole Brock this is not your fault I'm just so fabulous that she's jealous." I said laughing causing Colby to laugh. "Damn right baby girl." He said kissing my neck. "But I shouldn't have went off like that I was just-" I was cut off. "Jealous." He said smirking going back to my kneck trying to find my sweet spot. "Yeah I was jealous." I admitted. "Baby girl you don't need to be jealous. I'm yours and your mine and nothing is going to change that okay?" He said. I nodded and played with his rings on his hand." And to be honest you look hot jealous. " He said smirking." Oh really? " I said smirking. We laughed and watched a movie together.
A/n- I can't believe this is my 100 imagine I never thought I would be posting this much and have over 80k reads and 1k votes thank you all so so much! I've also posted on my other book chapter one and two is out! 💕