Prank

Colby POV-
"What's up guys welcome back to my channel! Today we will be pranking my beautiful girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n! I will be pretending to die, so how I will do it is I'm going to have Sam cover me in blood and help me leave a path of blood like my body was dragged into the backyard were I will be laying at pretending I'm dead. I already know Y/n is going to be full on crying. If your seeing this babe. I love you so much remember that! Anyways I'll get back to ya when Im almost done!" I said. I was pretty scared to do this prank since Y/n is very cautious of me. "SAM!" I yelled out. I soon heard him coming down the stairs. "what's up brother?" He said "We got to do the prank!" I said. He nodded and we started getting the process ready.
-----------------------
"Hey guys so we just finished getting ready. As you can tell I have blood all over my shirt and the path of blood behind me. So I don't know where to hide the cameras but I'm going to hide one in the corner of the room. And I think I'll hide the other camera on the bar in the backyard. Yeah that's what I'm going to do. Also I didn't say this earlier but Y/n is out with her brother he just came into town. And she said she's on her way so I'm going to set the cameras up and the next time you see me is when she here!" I said and I hid the cameras awaiting for my queen to arrive.
Y/n POV-
My brother just dropped me off I said my goodbyes and headed inside. I immediately noticed a pile of blood. I started to panic. "Baby?" I said anxious. I looked around and saw nobody. I ran out side slipping a few times to get out side. I soon saw Colby in a pile of blood. "Oh my god baby! Do you hear me?" I said crying. My heart was breaking my anxiety was going crazy. I had his head in my lap as I try to find where he was bleeding at. "SAM!" I screamed as I was crying. I heard Sam ran out. He immediately ran to my side. "Oh my god! What happened hold on" He said running inside. I couldn't find my phone in my pocket which meant I dropped it when I slipped. I was scared to leave Colby's side but I had no choice. I ran inside again slipping but when I came back Colby was gone. I heard running then Colby came scooping me up in bridal style. I was speechless. He was laughing while Sam was holding the camera. "Welcome to the prank wars baby!" he said laughing. I got off of him and walked inside I needed a minute to cope with what just happened. I walked back upstairs into me and Colby's room. I changed and layed in bed. I heard the door open then Colbys head pop in. "Hey.." He said. "Hi." I replied back. "I'm really sorry I didn't mean to make you upset that much. I won't ever do that again I promise. I'll do anything to make it up to you!" He said. I started smirking. "I have an idea." I said still smirking. "Oh I know." He said also smirking. "ICE CREAM AND MOVIES" We both yelled at the same time. We started laughing. He came up to me ad gave me a loving kiss. "I love you princess!" He said. "I love you too baby!" I said giving him another kiss.
A/n- Adorable! So I know I said I wasn't going to post today but turns out our plans got cancelled but tomorrow I'm definitely not posting me and my family got tickets to go watch our favorite football team practice and I really just want to spend time watching that and hanging out with my family. I hope you all understand and of you didn't see my last post I just want to say THANK YOU FOR 1K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH! 💕