~Blanket~

It was in the middle of winter which meant it's freezing at night. As dramatic as it sounds, it feels like Antarctica in this apartment. Colby wouldn't stop hogging the blanket, no matter how many times I said stop. I lightly tugged the blanket causing Colby to yank it towards himself.

"Colby! Please let me have some of the blanket! All of other ones are in the washing machine." I whined.

"No I'm cold!" He whined back.

"Please baby?" I asked once more.

"No." He said annoyed.

I don't understand why he was annoyed when he had a whole comforter on him. I gave up so I went into the closet to find anything warm, to my luck there wasn't. I was already wearing a hoodie, sweat pants, and fluffy socks. Our heater wasn't working and wouldn't be fixed till next week. I thought maybe making a cup of tea would help. It was almost two in the morning and I was exhausted. I heard little shuffles and saw Colby walk into the kitchen. I gave him a little dirty look, continuing to make the tea.

"Are you seriously mad?" He asked.

"Are you seriously making your girlfriend stay up all night freezing, trying to find different ways to warm herself up so her selfish boyfriend can be warm?" I asked turning towards him with the cup of tea in my hands.

I walked towards the couch and sat down looking at the tea swish around the mug.

"Y/n go into the bedroom." He said sighing.

"Are you done being selfish?" I asked.

"Oh my god! Go in the bedroom before I drag you in there." He said walking into the room.

I huffed and walked in to see him laying down already. I sat down and placed the tea on the night stand. Colby pulled me towards his chest as he made sure I was wrapped in the blanket, as well as him.

"Are you happy now?" He asked with attitude.

"Keep giving me attitude an I'll leave your emo a*s." I said tiredly.

"No you won't, you love my emo a*s." He answered back tiredly as well.

"That's true, I love you babe. I'm sorry about being a bish earlier." I said to him turning around.

"I love you too princess, don't be sorry. I was the one hogging the blanket." He answered back pulling me even more close towards him.

"Goodnight babe." I said kissing his nose.

He hummed back before falling into a deep sleep, following me shortly after.

A/n- Imagine having this :,) anyways! My mom literally made me a Colby Brock phone case with a bunch of photos of him. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it, now every time my mom sees me shes like "have you kissed you boyfriend yet?" it's funny. My dad literally thought I was dating him lol! I hope you guys are well and good! Happy early Easter! I don't know when I'll post again I do have a request to do so yeah! I love you all stay safe! ❤️