Abuse

You were at Colby's house spending the night and you always knew colby was abused by his father.  But one day was really really bad.
Colby's dad- COLBY WHERE TF ARE YOU IS YOUR SLUT GIRLFRIEND HERE TOO!
Colby always hated when his dad called you names.  Colby came downstairs to see what his dad wanted.  You heard bang then a scream you ran down the stairs to see Colby's dad holding a gun pointing at Colby's mom.  Colby frightened looked at you and motioned for you to back upstairs but you knew you couldn't just leave your boyfriend and family downstairs.  His dad saw you and grabbed you he still had the gun in his hand.
Colby's dad- Ohhhh look who it is Colby it's your little slut!  Hey colby you probably wanna turn around cause I'm going to shoot your wittle girlfriend!
Colby immediately jumped at his dad causing him to shoot the gun at your leg causing you to drop to the floor in pain you screamed.  Colby didn't realize what happened all he did was punch his dad.
Y/N- Colby.. Babe...
Colby- BABE OMG YOUR LEG OKAY PLEASE DON'T BLEED OUT JUST STAY THERE DON'T DO ANYTHING OKAY!
Colby had gotten up to grab a washcloth to put on your leg but while he was coming back his dad had gotten up and had a bat.
Y/N- Babe.. Y-your d-dad is b-behind you..
Your voice was so quite your vision was blurry everything was in slow motion.  Colby was then hit in the head with the bat and Colby dropped to the floor his dad had left.  You crawled over to Colby were he had a black eye and his nose was bleeding.
Y/N- Babe... Baby do you hear me bab
You had blacked out.