I love you!

This is an amazing request by @Kathleen_Solares12

I woke up to my phone going off, I looked to see it was Mike asking for help. I couldn't read the rest so I opened my phone to the messages.
Mike🤟- Hey Y/n! I need your help on asking a girl out! You down to help?
Me- Ofc! Let me know when!
I turned off my phone and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I heard a little knock on the apartment door knowing exactly who it is. I yelled come in and heard the door open then close. Colby walked in with Starbucks. "Awe! Thank you!" I said walking up to him hugging him. "Your welcome!" He said hugging me back. Only a few people knows this and that is I'm in love with Colby, but what I didn't know was that he had the same feelings for me too.
I walked out of the bathroom looking at Colby. "You got to leave the room mister! I got to change!" I said pointing towards the door. "Fine!" He huffed then walked out. I laughed then grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and one of Colby's old sweat shirts. I walked out modeling my outfit. "I see your wearing my hoodie cutie." He said smirking. I blushed then tried to hide it which didn't work very well. "I see you blushing." He said laughing. I giggled then we ate and drank our drinks. "So I was wondering if you wanted to hang-" He was cut off by my phone going off. I looked at it to see Mike messaged me back.
Mike🤟- How about in an hour?
Me- Yeah that's fine!
I turned my phone off and Colby looked a little mad. "Sorry about that what were you saying?" I asked. "Oh um. I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?" He asked. "I'm sorry I'm actually going to hangout with Mike, can we do it another time?" I asked. He licked his lips then nodded his head sucking his lips in. He seemed mad and I didn't know how to respond. "I'm sorry." I said giving him a sad face. "It's okay I got to go anyways." He said. Before I could say goodbye he was gone.
The next few weeks were me going to Mike's ever day to help him. I realized that me and Colby never got the chance to hang out. I ran to my phone and called him. On the third ring he answered. "Hello?" He said sounding a little angry. "Hey! Do you want to have a friends date at the park?" I asked. "Usual spot?" He asked. "You already know it!" I said laughing. He laughed too and we ended the call. I got to the park before him. It was around 3:00pm so most people were not at the park. I heard rustle and Colby came up behind me. "Hi!" I said smiling. "Hey!" He said back. We walked around the pond laughing and talking. We decided to sit on the bench near the pond. "So what have you and Mike been doing?" He said, saying Mike rudley. I made a confused face and before I could answer my phone went off. It was Mike.
Mike🤟- Thank you so much for your help! She said yes!
I smiled then let out a breathly chuckle.
Me- That's amazing! I'm glad it worked out!
I turned my phone off then looked at Colby smiling. "So what were you asking?" I asked. "You know what I think it's time for me to leave. I'll see ya." He said blandly then he left. I was really confused. I walked to my car and drove home. I spent the night sitting in bed starring at my wall thinking why was he acting like this.
      After about a week of me and Colby not talking I walked to Colby's apartment. I lightly knocked on his door. I heard his footsteps then he opened the door. "Hi." I said looking at him. "Hey." He said with a little smile. "Wanna go get Froyo?" I asked. "Sure." He smiled. We walked over to his car and we got in driving to the closest Froyo shop. We walked in and I went to the bathroom as Colby got his Froyo. When I walked out he was still paying. "Rude you didn't get me Froyo." I said joking. "I don't know which one you liked." He said laughing. "We've been best friends for two years how do you not know? It's Vinallia and chocolate." I said laughing. As I got my Froyo Colby was talking with some girl then they started sharing ice creams. I'll admit it I was jealous and mad, I walked to the cashier and bought my Froyo then sat down. "Hey Y/n this is Carly." He said pointing towards her. "Hi." I said faking smiling. She rolled her eyes and nodded looking back at Colby. The next hour was them talking and laughing I felt like a third wheel as they did this."You are honestly so amazing! " Carly said laughing. "You are honestly so amazing! " I said mimicking her tone. Colby kicked my shin which made me wince in pain. Carly gave me a disgusted look. I rolled my eyes at her then looked at Colby pushing my head to the left slightly asking if we can go."Well Carly it was so nice meeting you! I got your phone number so we should hang some time. " He said smiling. They ended up talking for another ten minutes then started being lovey dovey touching each other. "I can't deal with this love done shit." I said quietly walking out the door. I heard Colby ran towards me unlocking the car. I got in and looked out my window not saying a word to him. We arrived at his apartment. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into his apartment. When we got in he slammed the door closed. "Wanna explain why you were acting like a jerk to Carly?" He asked. "Me?" I said letting out a chuckle. "She kept rolling her eyes at me! If anyone is going to be a bitch towards me I must fire my shot back!" I said yelling. "No she wasn't!" He yelled back. "Cole Brock! You are not going to make me stand here and accuse me of lying!" I said annoyed. "Well it's better then being ghosted by you for weeks while you go hang out with Mike!" He yelled. "Oh so this is Mike's fault now?" I asked. He stayed silent. "Wow. The reason I was with him everyday for weeks was because he needed help asking a girl out! Okay? Here's the proof since now you think I'm a liar!" I yelled throwing my phone towards him. He unlocked my phone and read the messaged between me and Mike.
"I didn't know that." He said placing my phone on the counter. "Exactly! Then I try to be nice and ask you to hang out then I'm a third wheel! I'm mean come on Colby!" I said. "I'm sorry." He said grabbing my hand, I ripped my hand away from his. "No don't touch me go place your hands on her since that's your new thing now!" I said yelling. "Are you jealous?" He asked. I stayed silent and tapped my foot hard on the floor. Sorry if he gets a noise complaint. "Why are you jealous of me and her?" He asked. "You wanna know why? Because Colby ever since the day I met you I've liked you! No actually I don't like you I love you!" I said. I then realized what I said. I looked at the floor then looked up. "You what?" He asked. "I love you!" I said. He walked up to me bringing his lips onto mine. We slowly but aggressively moved in sync. We pulled away out of breath. "I love you too." He said looking at me then my swollen lips. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I'm sorry I called you a liar and I'm sorry I yelled at you." He said pulling me closer if it was possible. "Don't be sorry I'm sorry for yelling." I said. He let go of the hug then lifted my chin up and kissed my lips. We slowly separated from the kiss. "I love you so much will you be mine?" He asked. "I love you too and yes I would love to be yours!" I said smiling like crazy. "You look like a monkey smiling like that." He said laughing. "And you look like a blueberry with that hair!" I said nudging him to the side. "Oh it's on! " He yelled chasing me around the apartment. Once he got me he tickled me till I couldn't breathe from laughing." I love you! " He said smiling."I love you too goof ball! " I said laughing.
A/n- Again thank you for the request this was so much fun to write with! 💕