Nightmare

April 3, 2019
Exactly two weeks ago Colby was jumped by a gang.  He was threatened then beaten up severely.  He hasn't fully recovered from the incident,  and this isnt physical this is mentally.  He has been getting REALLY bad nightmares of me getting jumped and they end up killing me and then killing Colby right after.  I've been by his side for the last two weeks making sure he won't get to worked up having the nightmares. I was always heart broken when Colby had nightmares. He always seemed really upset and it made me really upset.
April 4- 12:36 Am
I was awake watching Colbys eyes flutter I know he is about to wake up. And he did.
Colby- BABY! 
He broke down crying. I engulfed him into a huge hug.
Y/n- Shhh it's okay baby!  I'm here!
Colby- Y-you died...
Y/n- Hey it's okay I'm here I'm alive it's going to be okay.
Colby- I'm sorry!  This is all my fault!
Y/n- Colby baby no it's not it's the people who hurt my baby!  You did nothing you are still trying to recoop from this.
Colby- I know..
Y/n- I love you babe!
Colby- I love you too princess.
Colby wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and set his head on my chest.
Colby- Baby?
Y/n- Yes?
Colby- How long have you been awake?
Y/n- All night...
See here's the thing I stay awake all night to help Colby and when he goes out with friends I sleep.
Colby- Baby!  Go to sleep I'll be okay!
Y/n- No it's okay I'm not tired!
Colby- Babe your eyes are halfway closed!
Y/n- I don't like going to sleep when your sad and you need me.
Colby lightly grabbed my face and brought me to his lips and gave a romantic kiss.
Colby- I'll be okay.  Now go to sleep
He placed me on his lap and I muzzled myself into his chest.  He rubbed my back and I slowly fell asleep.
Colby- I love you my beautiful princess...
And I then fell asleep.