Anniversary

Today marks three years of me and Colby married together. We have two daughters. Today we are going on a mini trip for the weekend. My parents are going to be watching the girls as we go out.
   I woke up to no Colby but a note at the end of the bed. I sat up and grabbed it beginning to read.
Good morning my beauty!
    Happy anniversary my beautiful wife. I dropped our princesses off at your parents house get ready I'm picking you up soon.
                                     Love, your husband.
I smiled while I put the note down. I walked to my outfit that I layed down last night. It was simple since we were driving to our vacation spot. It was a shirt that said love across it and a pair of shorts since it was going to be hot. I put my outfit on, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. After that I felt arms snake around my waist. I turned to see the love of my life standing in front of me smiling. "Hi baby happy anniversary." I said smiling like crazy. "Happy anniversary my sunshine." He said pecking me on the lips. "Come on we got to get on the road the car is all ready." He said grabbing my hand. I grabbed my phone and purse. We locked up the house and walked to the car that sat on the drive way. Colby opened my door and shut it for me, he ran to the other side and got in. "Thank you." I said reaching for his hand placing a small kiss on his knuckles. "Anything for you." He said kissing my knuckles. For the next few hours was us driving and laughing. Once we got to the place I was speechless. It was a little cabin on the beach with fair light surrounding it. "Oh my god!" I said getting out of the car looking at the beach. "It's beautiful right? But definitely not as beautiful as you." He said reaching around my waist hugging me. "This is beautiful I can't believe we have this for the weekend!" I said shocked. "Correction we have all week." He said smiling. "Shut up!" I said dropping my jaw. "Nope I'm serious!" He said smiling. "Oh my god thank you baby!" I said hugging him. "Anything for my baby!" He said kissing me. We brought the luggage in and we changed into our bathing suits. I put a baggy shirt over mine. I grabbed the letter I wanted to read to Colby as a surprise. "Okay baby I need to put this blind fold on." He said smiling. I nodded my head and he grabbed my hands leading me out of the cabin. I soon felt my feet hit the sand, we walked a bit farther then we stopped. "Okay I'm going to take the blindfold off." He said untying the blindfold. I opened my eyes and saw a picnic set up with roses. "Oh my god babe!" I said hugging him placing kisses all over his chest. "Your welcome babe. I need to tell you something though." He said grabbing my hands. "I do too." I said smiling. "Okay you go first." He said releasing my hands. I reached behind me and pulled out the letter. I cleared my throat then opened it. "Cole Robert Brock, the love of my life, my night in shining armor, the flame to my torch. I can't believe we've been married for three years. I can't believe I finally found the one. After many heartbreaks and pain, I found you. Your my everything and more. You've made me a person that I always wished to be. I'm glad we met when we did, I'm glad I trusted my gut and gave you a chance.        T-thank" I had to pause to wipe tears that fell from my eyes. I had to prepare of what I was about to say. I let out a shaky breath. "Thank you for being the father to our beautiful baby girls, and now to our one month old baby on the way." I said tears falling down my face. Colby's mouth dropped. Then he grabbed my hands. "Wait baby! Are you joking?" He said grabbing my hands tight. "No surprise!" I said tears still falling down my face. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I'm going to be a dad again!" He yelled. I was laughing and also crying. When he put me down his face was covered in tears. I reached my hands up and wiped the tears away. He smiled so wide. "We are going to have another baby!" He said smiling like crazy. "Yes babe!" I said smiling like crazy too. "That's crazy!" He said still shocked. "What did you want to say?" I asked. "Oh yeah!" he said running to the basket. He grabbed a paper and something else but I couldn't see what he grabbed. He came back to me kissing my lips then unwrapping the paper. "Y/n Brock, I actually don't know were to start this. I have thousands of words I could write but, I really just want to keep it short and just kiss you." I started giggling which made him stop and smile at me."When we first met I knew instantly you were the one. No one believed me but deep down I knew you were the one. When I proposed and you said yes that was my favorite day ever. But when we got married that was my favorite day, again it changed and that's when you blessed me with two beautiful baby girls." He stopped and looked at me."Now your blessing me with a boy or girl." He said kissing my lips again."Thank you for letting me make you Mrs. Brock, and thank you so much for letting me be the father to our children. Y/n baby girl. " He said getting on one knee. He threw the paper to the side. "Will you marry me again?" He asked opening the small blue box. Inside was a band that had diamonds all around it."Oh my god Colby! That's beautiful! And yes I'll marry you again" I said jokingly knowing we can't get married again. He laughed and got off his one knee."Of course I can't propose to you again, but this band is to put under the other rings I got you." He said reaching for my hand sliding the ring on."It's beautiful baby thank you!" I said admiring the ring."Your welcome princess, thank you for blessing me with another baby. " He said placing his hands on my stomach. I kissed his lips and we say down. We watched the sunset and ate talking about the new baby. After the long week of making out and, "having fun" it was time to go home. We told the girls about the new baby and they were overly excited. A few months later at our gender reveal we were blessed with a baby boy."I can't believe my dream family has came true. Thank you for choosing me. " Colby whispered into my ear."Thank you baby! " I said kissing his cheek. I'm glad I found my one and only and now have three beautiful children with him. As cheesy as it sounds, dreams really do come true.