Drunk

I was laying in bed scrolling through Netflix looking for a movie to watch. Colby was over at Sam's with a couple of friends drinking and talking. I didn't feel like drinking so I stayed at home to relax. My phone started buzzing an it was Sam calling me. "Hello?" I said confused. "Hey Colby is super drunk and he's being crazy can you come get him?" He asked. I sighed. "Yeah I'll be there in a second." I said hanging up. I grabbed my slides and slid them on. I walked out of me and Colby apartment and walked to Sam's. I opened the door to see Colby on the counter. "Colby." I said. "That's me!" He slurred. "Get off the counter." I said reaching my hands out. He grabbed them and quickly jumped down. "Come on we are going home." I said grabbing his phone and keys that were on the counter. "I don't want too!" He whined. The guys started laughing. "Come on we have to go." I said trying to drag him out. "No I can't go, I have a girlfriend she'll be mad if I went with you. And I love her to much to lose her." He said pulling his hands away. All the boys "awed" I almost started crying. "Babe, I am your girlfriend." I said reaching for his hands. "Oh hi baby!" He slurred. He wrapped his hands around my waist. "Hey babe." I said kissing his cheek. "Let's go home." I said grabbing his hand again. "I'm going to get someeee!" he yelled to the boys. We started laughing. Once we got in I brought him into the bedroom. "Do you need help changing?" I asked him. "No." He slurred. He stumbled to the closet and started undressing himself. He couldn't put his sweat pants on so I helped him. "Give me the pants." I said to him. I helped slide his pants on. "Thank you." He said turning and falling on the bed. "Your welcome baby boy." I said walking out of the bedroom. I grabbed some Advil and water for him tomorrow. I placed it next to him on the nightstand. I layed next to him facing the other way. I felt two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and pull me into him. I soon fell asleep.
   I woke up to no Colby by my side. I slid out of bed and walked out to the kitchen to see him making breakfast. "Hi baby." I said wrapping my arms around him. "Hi babe." He said turning around kissing me on the lips. "Thank you for the medicine and talking care of me last night. Did I say anything stupid?" He asked. "I mean when we were leaving you said you were going to get some." I said laughing. "Oh my god." He said blushing then placing his head in his hands. "Don't be Imbarrased." I said pulling his hands. He smiled then kissed me on the lips again. "Thank you again." He said smiling. "Your welcome!" I said hugging him.

A/n- Okay sorry I didn't post yesterday! I had a few friends spend the night before my summer ended. I'm so not ready for high school! I start next Wednesday and that's like to close for me! Anyways I missed you all! I lerv you and I'll possibly post tonight! Anyways bye! 💗