Bad boy

It was a typical morning for you. You woke up next to your boyfriend Jake Webber and tbh you never were really into Jake you were more into his best friend Colby Brock the bad boy.  You were some what of a bad girl,  you liked parties you got into fights you drank  you vaped but you didn't really count yourself a bad girl.
Skipping time-
Jake- Hey babe were having a party tonight so your invited I guess I got to go.  Um see ya I guess.
You nodded,  you hated your relationship with him he would come come home drunk bang you and then leave again and Colby was always there for you.  Even if he was a bad boy he always had a sweet side for you.  He never cussed you out,  or wanted to fight you. You put on a red dress that showed your body a lot.  You were excited for the party you wanted to drink dance and forget everything.  People started to come by 10 and you were down stairs when you saw Colby come down stairs,  you winked at him and then Colby smirked at you.  Colby was in a relationship with Shea but he didn't look happy at all.  You were scrolling through Instagram when some one came up.
Stranger- Hey pretty lady why don't you follow me upstairs?
Y/n- Get away from me freak!  I'm taken by-
Colby- By me!  Not get out of here before your face is in that wall!
The stranger ran out of the house not looking back.
Y/n- You didn't have to do that.  I would have just smacked him and then drag him out of the house.
Colby- You've changed so much.
Y/n- Is that a bad thing or a good thing.
Colby- That's for you to choose.  But I like it when your a bad girl, *whispers* it's sexy.
Your face was now as red as an tomato.
Colby- Is the bad girl blushing.  I never knew bad girls blushed. 
He was smirking.
Y/n- Well Brock there is always a first to something.
Colby- Well I guess your right.
Y/n- Have you seen Jake I want to dance but it would be weird if I was dancing by myself.
Colby- Well I haven't seen Jake but if you need to dance with someone,  I'm free!
Y/n- Well Mr.  Brock I don't mind if I do!
You grabbed his hand and lead him to the dance floor.  Your favorite song came on and you were rocking your hips back and forth,  side to side.  You kept hearing Colby groan everytime you moved Colby would hold onto your waist hard.
Jake-  WHAT THE FUCK Y/N WE ARE DATING AND YOUR GRINDING ON MY BEST FRIEND!
Y/n- WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE YOUR GIRL FRIEND WHEN THERE'S A PARTY WITH A BUNCH OF HOT GUYS AROUND!
Jake-  Wow!  And I thought you were the one!
Random thot- Jakey come back upstairs let's finish what you started! 
Y/n- WOW!  AND YOUR MAD AT ME YOU ARE BANGING SOME GIRL UPSTAIRS AND YOUR DOWN HERE YELLING AT ME!  I'M SO DONE WITH THIS I'M SO DON'T WITH YOU!  YOU ONLY MADE MY LIFE 10 TIMES WORST WHEN I MET YOU!  I'M IN LOVE WITH COLBY AND NOT Y... *whisper* shit I said that out loud.
You ran out the house running into people.  You were crying,  you dont even know why.  You were so mad at yourself for saying that.  But you weren't wrong you were in love with Colby.  Colby was the one who stuck by your side. 
Colby- Y/N WAIT COME BACK!
Y/n- NO I'M A IDIOT I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT!  I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT ON OUR OWN TIME WHERE I WASN'T INTOXICATED AND I WASN'T MAD AND I SHOULD HAVE MADE IT SPECIAL!  BUT I MEAN WHY SHOULD I NO ONE LIKES ME THEY ONLY WANT ME FOR MY BODY AND THEN LEAVE ME THERE STRANDED!
Colby- I CARE ABOUT YOU!  I- I LOVE YOU TOO!  YOU WERE THE GIRL THAT I WOULD ALWAYS TALK ABOUT AND THEN WHEN YOU SAID THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME!  ALL I WANTED TO SAY WAS YES IT IS YOU!  I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!  I ONLY DATED SHEA BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER GET YOU! 
You were now fully balling your eyes out.  You were just letting it out.  All the emotions you held in for the last year of you and jake dating was now being released.  You didn't care if your makeup was smeared you didn't care if your hair looked like a rats nest you just wanted to let out all your emotions!  You just wanted to sit there and cry all your emotions.  Colby ran to your side holding you into his chest.
Colby- Shh,  it's okay.  I'm here.
Y/n- C-Colby I l-love you so much!  I only love you and only you!
Colby let a tear fall from his eyes.  You reached up and wiped the tear away within that he let out a lot more tears.  You guys we're now holding each other crying. 
Colby- I'm sorry for everything,  but I'm also sorry for doing this.  Y/n as much as I love you,  we can't be together.  We can't wake up together in the morning.  We cant go out on dates.  As much as I want to do that we can't I don't want to hurt you.  I'm not the same guy as in high school I'm different I'm a bad person.  I fight people I get drunk I smoke I do stupid things.  I don't want you to date someone that will hurt you.
Y/n- Colby please!  I'm risking everything for you!  I just broke up with my boy friend in front of everyone!  You can't just leave me here,  I can't lose you too,  your my best friend!  Your the only thing I have left!  You either walk away now and lose me forever,  or stay here and we can work through this together.
Colby- I'm so so so sorry Y/n I love you forever!  But please take this *Colby hands you a bracelet that says "When you miss me,  remember the day were we first met,  think of the funny jokes we made.  I love you princess! -Colby"
As you finished reading the bracelet Colby was already gone.
Y/n- COLBY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!  PLEASE YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!  I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU!
You sat there crying your eyes out holding the bracelet.  It was really dark and Cold you started to walk back to the house now realizing that you have to share a room with Jake.  But you couldn't so you decided to walk around the city till morning and then go back to the house and pack your stuff and leave.
Part 2 coming soon!