Your okay

Today me and my boyfriend well now ex are heading over to a party. When we arrived my best friend Colby was already at the door waiting for us.
Y/n- Best friendddd! I yelled
Colby- What up gurlll! He said in a gay voice.
I started laughing. My boy friend already left to drink. Colby wrapped his arm around me an we walked in. I'm not the party person so I wandered out into the backyard were only a few people were at. I sat on a bench were I can see the moon and stars perfectly.
Colby- Hey loner! He said laughing
Y/n- Hi! I said
Colby- What you doing? He asked
Y/n- Watching the stars. I said
He giggled.
Y/n- Why is that funny? I asked
Colby- It's cheesy. He said
Y/n- Makes sense. I shrugged
I looked at Colby, he made me feel this overload of happiness and pleasure. The way his hair flops on his face, his dimples when he smiles, the way he laughs. I'm in love with him. Every bit of him. He puts me in a trans were only he can take me out.
Colby- Why are you staring at me? He said laughing.
I had to make up a lie.
Y/n- There's something on your mouth I'll get it.
I reached over and slid my thumb over his bottom lip. He made eye contact with me. We were intensely looking at each other. I softly pulled his lip down. He slowly leaned in until my boyfriend came out side.
Boy friend- Y/n! H-hows it goingggg! He slurred.
Y/n- Your drunk again. I whispered
Then it got worst my best friend ran out and started kissing his neck. My mouth dropped.
Best friend- Come on babe let's go finish what we started! She said
They ran inside but before he fully went inside, he grabbed the microphone an said..
Boy friend- This one's for Y/n! I'm done with you! Your a slut and a hoe. Your always latching onto men left and right! Bye bitch! He yelled
I dropped to the floor. My head in my knees I cried. People came out an started cussing at me. I can't believe they actually believed what he said! Colby immediately dropped to my side whispering comforting things. He got up and ran inside.
Colby- Hey! Y/n is not a slut or hoe! She's an amazing person inside and out! She's beautiful and sweet! And if you believe what he said then there is something wrong with you! He yelled
I got up ready to walk out the side gate when Colby ran back up to me.
Colby- Hey! Wait Y/n come here. He said
He pulled me into a bear hug.
Y/n- They hate me! Everyone hates me! I lost everyone! I cried
Colby- No you didn't! I'm still here and I will never leave your side! I promise you that! He said
He grabbed my hand and we walked out the side gate. Since it was almost one in the morning no cars were out. We walked until we found a bench. We sat down and I stared out into the street watching the very few cars drive by. Colby grabbed my waist pulling me into his side.
Colby- You okay? He asked
I only nodded I didn't want to talk.
Colby- I feel like your lying. He said
I looked at him. My red puffy eyes, my swollen lips. My broken heart. I just looked into his perfect blue eyes. The ones were I fell deeply in love with. I felt a few tears slip out. It was too late to wipe them away. Colby reached his hand to my cheek and layed there for awhile. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. I layed my head on his shoulder.
Colby- Remember when we were little and I was tickling you and you peed your pants from laughing so much. He said
I let out a little giggle.
Colby- There she is. He said smiling
I looked at him again. Falling into that trans he puts me in. Memories flooded back as I stared into his eyes. He grabbed my cheek. He leaned in. His soft delicate lips touched mine. Slowly we made out. Taking in every second of this. He softly swiped his tongue across my bottom lip. I parted my lips letting his tongue slip in. Our tongues playing with each other's as his free hand grabbed my thigh. He pulled away looking at me. I smiled at him. He smiled back. He pulled me so that I startled his lap. I placed both my hands on his cheeks. I leaned in. This time the make out session was more forceful. Our tongues again played with each other. His hands trallied down to my butt and grabbed them which lead to me gasping. He pulled away and went to my neck. He pushed my hair back and started leaving wet kisses. I moaned here and there when he bit on my skin. I put my hand in his hair as he tugged on my delicate skin. He pulled away and looked at me.
Colby- Wanna take this to your house? He asked smirking.
Y/n- I would love too! I said smirking.
A/n- Would you want the smut version too?! Cause I wouldn't mind doing it! 🤷‍♀️