Bath

It was a REALLY stressful day your boss was being rude again, and tbh you hated the job all you wanted to do was smack your bosses face.  But turns out your boss fired you for "not doing the job correctly" you grabbed your stuff turned in your badge and left.  On the car way home you were crying cause you didn't know how you were going to take care of your 2 year old at home and a expecting one coming soon.
Skips time-
You walked inside you and colbys home.  You threw your bag across the house,  your makeup smeared from crying,  and sadness and anger coming at you all in one.  You saw Colby looking at you terffied from the steps that lead upstairs.
Colby- B-Babe are you okay? 
Colby said rushing to you.
Y/n- Yes and no!  My boss fired me in front of all my colleges and them some jackass was being annoying on the rode.  And I'm stressed and idk how I'm going to take care of our family when I don't have a job!
Colby- Baby I'm sorry!  I know life's hard but it's okay!  Im doing YouTube and in no times your going to have a job even better than the one you have.
Y/n- Had,  HAD COLBY I WAS FIRED AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I NEED SPACE! 
You stormed off not carrying one bit.  You saw your little princess in her play room,  you had a breakdown you were scared you would lose her,  you were scared to lose Colby!  You walked into your shared room with Colby and you plopped on the bed crying and throwing a pair of shoes across the room. 
Colby Pov-
I feel so bad for her,  I just want to go to the boss and punch him cause no one fires my baby!
Y/n pov-
You heard foot steps and you were ready to throw something at the door for whoever it was.  But it went in the bathroom.  You heard the bathtub start and you see Colby pock his head in.
Colby- Please don't throw anything at me... But I'm running a bath for you.  I put your favorite body wash and I have a bath bomb beside the bath.  I'll make you some coffee and I'll bring you up some food.
Y/n- Babyyyyy!  You don't need to do that!  I was just going to punch a wall then complain that it hurts then have you kiss it (if this ain't me and my boyfriend then idk what is!  I do this a lot I punch a wall then complain and then my boyfriend kisses it!) 
Colby- Well you can still do that.
Y/n- No you made me feel better!
You got in the bath and relaxed till you heard Colby come up with coffee and a box of chocolates.  He was completely  naked.
Y/n- Hahaha,  oh my god Colby your ding dong is out!
Colby- Oh shut up! 
You and Colby where laughing till your princess came in and asked to join ofc you said yes and then she came in and played with the bubbles.  You were cuddled up with Colby and your daughter was making a soap mountain on your knee.
1 year later-
You got a job for modeling and you had your 2nd child and it was a boy.  You and Colby were happy togther and you guys lived happily ever after the end!
I GAVE UP AT THE END CAUSE LIKE I'M TIREDDDDDD BUT I NEED TO POST!  💜😂🤦‍♀️