Exploring gone wrong

You,  Colby,  and Sam went exploring and it was at an abandoned water park.
Colby- Baby!  Are you done we need to go?!
Y/n- Yeah I just need to grab my phone!
You ran down stairs to see Colby and Sam talking.
Colby- Ready guys?
Y/n/Sam- Yep
Sam drove while you and colby were in the back taking selfies and taking videos. 
Colby- Baby look at the camera!
Y/n- Noooo!
Colby- Why not you have the cutest face in the world!
Y/n- Because I don't look good today!
Colby- Hey!  You look beautiful everyday you make me the happiest person ever and I'm so lucky to call you mine!  Okay?
Y/n- Okay.
Sam- Love birds where here if you want to come on out of the car?
You and Colby laughed and started walking to the abandoned park.  You decided to wander off by yourself for one on one time.  You heard Colby calling out for you.
Colby- Baby?
Y/n- Over here!
Colby- What you doing?
Y/n- Looking at this slide.
Colby- Come on let's climb it!
Y/n- I don't think that's a good idea..
Colby- Come on it will be fun!
Y/n- Fine!
You guys climb the slide and you guys made it to the top of the slide.
Colby- See look at the view!  But look at this view..
He said pointing at you as he's smirking.
Y/n- Babyyy!  Your too cute!
Colby- Not as cute as you!
Y/n- Stop it!
Colby started laughing he then leand in and you guys started a heated make out session.  Things got out of control and the next thing you know your shirts off.  Then Colby's phone went off it was Sam.
Sam- Dude you and Y/n need to get out of there!  There's cops everywhere they know your there! 
Colby- Why didn't you call us when you were leaving!
Sam- Cause they found me and took me out,  they gave me a warning and told me if I have any friends in the park they will be arrested.
Colby- Alright well be out soon!
Sam- Alright good luck!
Colby grabbed your hand and you guys carefully crawled down the slide.  As you guys started running you heard voices behind you yelling.  You then fell to the ground with someone on top of you and Colby next you on the floor.
Cop- Your not allowed here!  You'll be under arrest for trespassing!
You both nodded Sam had found out when he saw you guys exiting the park in handcuffs.  You and Colby were in the same car.  You were crying as Colby tried calming you down.
Colby- Babe look at me.
You looked at Colby.
Colby- Everything will be okay.  All you need to do is listen and don't disobey them.
Y/n- I'm scared for you... I don't want you to get hurt or someone do something to you.
Colby-Hey I'm okay!  It's alright... I'll be alright.
Y/n- I love you!  Please don't let them hurt me.
Colby- If they dare to lay a hand on you I'll break there bones.
Y/n- I love you...
Colby- I love you too baby girl!
You were then at the jail.  They handed you your things and told you to go to a room.  You sat on the bed crying you were scared and wonder where Colby was.  You then heard your name go off and you walked to the front.  Where they told you that you were released.  You walked out and saw Colby with red puffy eyes. 
Y/n- BABE!
Colby- I'm sorry!  Are you okay? 
Y/n- I'm fine I only twisted my wrist!  And I'll pay you back how much.
Colby- No don't!  It's okay... I'm just glad your safe!
Y/n-Are you okay?
Colby- I'm fine!  I love you!
Y/n- I love you too! 
The end!