~Throwing It Back~

A/n- Now before you all think this is a dirty chapter, it isn't!

It was a Friday night and Katrina was over. We were messing around making TikToks and laughing. Colby was at Sam's apartment exchanging ideas on the next series. Kat was teaching me a new dance but it involved throwing it back, which is something I can't do.

"Kat I can't throw it back!" I whined but also laughing.

"It's not hard just do a body roll down and somehow roll your butt out when you do it." She said laughing.

I fell onto the couch in frustration but also because I was tired. Kat tried pulling me up but rolled all the way completely on the couch.

"Girl get up." She said laughing again.

I got up and walked over to the counter to grab two water bottles, I walked back over to her and handed her one.

"Okay try to throw it back." She said smiling.

I went to do it and it felt somewhat better than the last ones.

"Oh my god girl that was so much better!" She yelled clapping her hands.

"What was so much better." Colby said placing his keys and phone on the counter.

Me and Kat looked at each other with fear, we didn't know if Colby would support this or love this. Colby started making googly eyes at me.

"So baby, how was planning." I said sliding my way over to him.

"No no this is about you, what did you get better at." Colby said hugging me.

"Um well Kat is um teaching me howtothrowitback" I said quickly so he wouldn't understand.

"Teaching you what baby." He asked.

"She teaching me how to throw it back." I said finally.

He didn't say anything but just look at me with a confused face.

"Show me." He said smiling.

He sat in one of the stools with his arm crossed, Kat looked at me confused as I gave her the same look. She started playing the song and when the part came I did it.

"Oh my god you did it!" She said clapping her hands once again.

I looked at Colby who was smiling I didn't know what type of smile that was but I was scared.

"Um so yeah." I said looking at him.

He got up and hugged me, I hugged him back still confused.

"That was hot." He whispered in my ear.

It made me blush but thankfully Kat had to go. After she left I sat on the counter and Colby went in between my my legs hugging by waist.

"Do it again." He said laughing.

I shook my head no because I knew it would turn him on, and I didn't want to deal with a horny Colby. He sighed and went into the bedroom and changed. I sat on the couch and started watching YouTube. Colby came out and plopped onto the couch and we layed down till we fell asleep.

A/n- Wassup peeps, so umm a lot has happened I don't go(not official yet) back to school till May 1st. Online school can die in a hole along with my English teacher. I literally want to scream at my English teacher and I'll explain why, as some of you know I got the flu and literally couldn't go to school. I emailed ALL my teachers and explained everything asking for all my work. All of them gave it to me besides my English teacher. She decided that she was going to lose my last few assignments and make me redo it. So I had over 7 zeros causing my grade to be an F. As of now it's a D+ but, she won't update my grade and she keeps giving me low scores on my assignments without an explanation. I know it might sound kinda selfish and dramatic but like my semester ends on Monday and this grade will be sent to the district and will be on my transcript. I literally hate the coronavirus and I'm ready to drop out of school. Hope you all are doing better than I am. Love you all! ❤️