Argument

I was sitting in the little loft when I heard Colby come inside slamming the door. I looked over the railing to see him on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked down the steps and walked up to him. "Don't take another step." He said firmly. "Why?" I asked. "Really! Your going to ask why! How about why would you cheat!" He yelled. "What! I never cheated on you!" I said defensive. "Brennen showed me a picture of you with a guy at the bar last night smooching!" He yelled back. "Colby I was at Kats last night! We were recording a new song!" I said crying. "Nice backstory!" He said fuming. "Colby! I didn't cheat I promise you that!" I said walking up to him. I reached my hand out to touch his leg. "Don't touch me!" He said firmly while lightly pushing me back. "Colby I promise you I didn't cheat I was with Kat, right after I came here you were asleep!" I said sobbing. "STOP LYING TO ME!" He yelled while crying. "I'm not l-lying!" I said. I had an idea I ran and grabbed my phone. I dialed Kats number she immediately picked up. "H-" I interrupted Kat. "Kat was I with you THE WHOLE NIGHT recording a song then I told you I went straight home?" I asked kinda sounding mean. Colby was looking at me and the phone. "Y-yeah we were together the whole night why?" She said sounding scared. "Thanks kat I'll tell you later." I said while ending the call. "Do you believe me or not?" I asked. "I'm sorry.." He said letting a few tears fall. "Yeah whatever I'm going to Kats for the night." I said grabbing my bag and stuffing clothes in there for tonight and for the morning. I grabbed my charger and wallet. While I walked out Colby grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry. I love you and be careful if you need anything just call me." He said while looking at his feet. I reached up and kissed him on the lips. "I forgive you but I need to go for a bit to think. I love you." I said while walking out.  The next morning I walked into the apartment to it being completely silent. I walked into the room to see Colby laying in bed with his cheeks stained with tears. I walked up to the bed and kneeled next to him. I placed my hand on his cheek. I kissed him lightly on his lips. He fluttered his eyes open and smiled when he saw me." Morning babe." I said smiling back. He sat up and grabbed me so that I straddled his lap." I'm so sorry I should have believed you and I was stupid to think that picture was you and trust me! Me and Brennen are-" I stopped him from talking by connecting our lips together. We went in sync he kept smiling. He flipped us over so that he was on top. He went to my neck leaving soft kisses all over making me giggle." I miss that laugh. " he said straddling me, not putting much pressure on me but there was still weight." I missed you." I said while putting my hand to his cheek." I missed you too princess. " He said connecting our lips together again. He pulled away once more." And I missed your lips. " He said smirking while going back to my lips.
A/n- We all probably know what happen there which is why I will not go into detail! Anyways I hope you all had a great day or whatever time it is for you guys! Thank for the love you guys don't know how much that helps my little broken heart! Hahah! But seriously you guys make me speechless of how much love I've been getting, never did I think that every day I would wake up to seeing hundreds of notification of just pure love! It blows me away when I see it! But again for the thousandth time thank you! I love you and appreciate you with MY WHOLE DANG HEART! 💕