Staring

I was laying in bed staring out the window that was next to me. I admired the way the trees slightly swayed in the wind as the summer breeze blew. I watched the flowers swayed along as if it was a dance all put together. I heard a quiet notification go off I looked at my phone to see it was from the one and only Colby Brock.
Colbs🖤- Hey come over!
I smiled when I read the text message.
Me- On my way :)
Since I was only in a shirt and underwear I changed. I put on a dress that went to my mid upper thigh. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys. Since I didn't live far from Colby I walked to his apartment. Once I got there I knocked I heard music. He opened the door and a bright smile came onto his face. "Hi"I said walking in. He pulled me into a hug. "I missed you!" He said hugging me tight. I nuzzled my face into his neck and smelt his fragrance. "I miss you too." I said. We pulled away and walked to the couch. He was sitting across from me looking at the TV scrolling on YouTube. I just looked at him and watched his eyes scan the TV. He looked at me and did a goofy smile. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked. "I don't know nothing important." I said looking at the rings on my fingers. He pulled me onto his lap so that straddled him. "It is important." He said sounding strict. "I swear it's nothing." I said looking away. "Why can't you look at me when you talk?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I felt his hand slide up my dress which made my breath hitch. "Why won't you answer the question? He whispered in my ear."I like your eyes and I was admiring them. " I said looking at him. He slipped his hand out."Is that all? " He asked."Yeah." I said quickly." Why are you so scared princess? " He asked." Just the way your acting is a little scary." I said."Well I'm sorry that I'm scaring you." He said rubbing my hands. I looked at him and smiled he smiled back. He looked at my lips then at me. He pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first then slowly went along with it. After a few minutes of making out he pulled away."Do you wanna go on a date with me? " He asked."Yes! " I screamed. He laughed then hugged me. After a bit of cuddling we went on our little date he then asked me to be his and I gladly said yes.
A/n- This is something I don't usually write but it's okay!