Srprise part 2

It then came to your present and Colby looked excited.  He grabbed the box and opened it he saw the wrapping paper and pulled it out.  Before he could look into the box you grabbed it from him to give a speech.
Y/n- Before you see what's in this box I want you to know if you don't want to be apart of this then that's fine I want you to know I will always love you no matter what.  Okay?
Colby nodded and grabbed the box he pulled out the pregnancy test and looked at you he dropped everything and picked you up and screamed
Colby- I'M GOING TO BE A DAD, YOUR GOING TO BE A MOM,  YOUR GOING TO BE AUNTS AND UNCLES!
At this point everyone was screaming and cheering.  You were excited for the big moment in your life.
5 months later-
Today you and Colby were finding out if your having a girl or boy.  Devyn and Kat already knew and they were EXCITED. 
Kat- Okay Y/n and Colby I want you to pull the string together and you'll find out if it's a boy or girl.
Devyn and Kat and everyone else- 1....2....3
Pink balloons came out you jumped up and down Colby had tears in his eyes while you were hugging Colby whispered something
Colby- I'm going to have a queen and a princess
You smiled then everyone went silent as devyn rolled out another box you paused and devyn pulled the string then came out pink balloons. 
Devyn- Surprise your having twin girls!
Colby picked you up and this time screamed
Colby- I HAVE A QUEEN AND TWO PRINCESSES!!
You were crying (happy tears)  and laughing life couldn't be any better.
5 years later-
You and Colby have been married for 4 years now you have two twin girls named rose and Lilly you have a son named Jake.  You are the happiest you could ever be.  You have three tiny Colby's running around while you have Colby right by your side helping every step of the way you couldn't be happier.