STOP!

This is a request by @mar1236767
--------------------
Me, Colby, Brennen, Sam, and Kat we all went to the club tonight. I was in the closet trying to find a dress. "Baby!" I yelled. Colby immediately ran in. "Yes princess!" He said. "I dont know what to wear!" I whined. I turned to Colby and placed my head on his chest. "I prefer nothing but we can't do that cause  your mine and only mine." He growled. My cheeks flared red. "Babeeee!" I whined. " Okay I'm sorry but you know I'm right." He said. "Yes I know your right." I said annoyed. "Okay how about this dress." He said grabbing a purple dress. "I'll try it on you wait outside so I can model it for you." I said. "Why can't I watch?" He whined. "Cause we are never going to change and go out." I said. "I'm fine with that!" He said smirking. "Cole Brock get out of the closet  before I smack you!" I said. "Fine love you baby girl!" He said smiling. "Love you too!" I said. I put the dress on and walked out Colby immediately dropped his jaw. "Holy! Whoa!" He said amazed. He walked up to me grabbed my waist and spun me around. "Hold on! You can't wear that! Guys will be all over you!" He said. "Please baby! For me!" I whined. "Nope." He said. "How about we make a deal!" I said. "Im listening." He said. "I get to wear this and in return..." I couldn't think of anything. I started to walk back into the closet till Colby said something. "I'll let you wear that but when we come home I get you all night!" He said smirking. "Deal." I said smirking.
--------------------
We were at the club. I went and got a drink with Colby. "I want you to stay with me all night. Got it!" He growled in my ear. I nodded my head and we started to dance. We weren't dirty Dancing if was just dancing. Until Colby gripped my waist and made me grind on him. I started to smirk. "I have to go to the bathroom." I told Colby. "Alright baby I'll be here." He said. I nodded and walked into the bathroom. When I finished I walked to were Colby was supposed to be at but he wasn't there. A guy came up and grabbed my waist I thought it was Colby. "Hey babe!" I said. Then the guy dragged me away from the dance floor I turned around and it was some old guy. I screamed for help. "Shhh! We don't want any one to know!" He said. I screamed for Colby's name and that's when I saw him. I screamed at the top of my lungs. He immediately saw me and ran over to me. He punched the guy straight into the nose causing the guy to fall backwards. Colby carefully pushed me away. Kat ran up to me and held me back. The other guy punched Colby in the jaw making him fall back. "STOP PLEASE STOP!" I yelled at the guy. I was balling my eyes out. Colby fired a punch back and kept hitting him. That's when the other guy kneed Colby into the chest him flying back. That's when I got out of Kats grip. I ran to Colby side. The security guard threw Colby and the guy out. I ran to colby throwing my shoes to Kat. "BABY!" I ran to Colby his noes was bleeding and his eye was black. "Oh my god babe! This is my fault!" I started crying again. "No no this is not your fault!" He said rubbing my cheek. I got Colby to stand up. He was holding his stomach. "Babe are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah let's just go home please." He said. I nodded I helped him walk into the car. When we got up. I took Colby into the bathroom. He sat on the counter. I grabbed the first aid kit and began grabbing the supplies out. "Okay I need to clean the cuts out so this is going to hurt." I said. He nodded his head. I gave my hand to him to hold it. He gripped it and kissed it. I started to clean the cut on his lip. He winced in pain. The next one was on his stomach. Then his hands. I bandaged him up. I hugged his waist as he sat on the counter. "I thought I was about to lose you." I said scared. He spread his legs and scooted to the edge of the counter being able to fully hug me. "Never in a million years will you lose me." He said planting a kiss on my head. "Please don't get into a fight again it's scary and I don't like seeing you hurt." I said letting a tear slip from my eyes. "Hey don't cry it's okay." He said wiping the two tears. "I love you so much!" I said. "I love you to baby girl!" He said back. I. Kissed his swollen lips. He kissed back then we pulled away. "So about the deal can we still do it?" He said smirking. "Babe your hurt!" I said laughing. "Doesn't stop me from pleasuring you." He said laughing. I looked at him and grabbed his hand leading him into the bed.
A/n- I hope you liked this one! This is probably my favorite request cause I've been wanting to do something like this but didn't know if anyone would like it. Have a great day everyone! 💕