~I didn't mean it!~

I was walking my towards my apartment when sam stopped me in mid step.

"Hey! Are you down to hang out tonight with me, Colby, Kat and a few others?" Sam asked.

"Yeah sure what time?" I asked.

"7?" He answered

I nodded my head and walked inside my apartment. It was an hour or so away from seven so I decided to change my outfit and touch up my make-up. I went into my closet and picked out a plain black t-shirts, dark blue jeans, and a chain. I put on the outfit and did a little makeup. I waited till seven then left.

    Once I got to Sam's apartment I immediately layed eyes on Colby who was laughing and smiling. I said hi to everyone and sat down in a chair.

"Hey Y/n." Colby said hugging me.

"Hey colbear!" I hugged him back.

He got me a drink then sat back down smiling at me, of course I smiled back. I went on my phone and just hanged out with everyone for a few hours. In case no one knows I'm madly in love with Colby and literally everyone knows.

"We should play truth or dare!" Jake yells.

We all agreed and began the game starting with Sam.

"Sam truth or dare?" I asked acting evil.

"Definitely truth!" He said laughing.

"Okay p*ssy! Is it true that you and Colby have done anything sexual ever!" I asked.

"No that is completely false!" He said fake puking.

Colby hit my leg and smirked, I hit him back returning the smirk.

"Colby truth or dare?" Sam asked.

"Truth." He answered back.

"Is it true you like Y/n?" He asked.

My eyes went wide as Colby's did as well.

"No I don't like her, she's not my type honestly." He said laughing.

My mouth dropped as my eyes teared up, everyone in the room went silent. I grabbed my belongings and ran out the door.

"WAIT Y/N COME BACK!" Colby yelled.

I looked at him with my running mascara eyes. I turned back around and walked into my apartment.
I heard him slide down my door as I did the same, letting out soft sobs and whimpers.

"Y-y/n please open the door. I didn't mean it, I thought you didn't like me." He said crying as well.

I opened the door and looked at him with my watery eyes. His eyes we're also watery and extremely red, there was hurt in his eyes. He pulled me into a hug and stayed like that for awhile

"I'm so sorry! I-I love you..." Colby said

I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you too." I said back.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

I nodded my head and hugged him.

A/n- Oop- this took really long to post. I finally finished my finals but I also have dance and sis was packed an loaded with work. I had two projects/presentations and two test and dance an hour an a half after school, so you should all picture the amount of stress I had. Anyways, I'm done I'm sorry for the long wait I love you all and missed you! I'm trying to fix my posting schedule but yeah! Lerv yer! 💞🥰