~Don't break a shy girls heart~

-------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was such a great day, Colby cheated on me with another girl. That girl being one of my closest friends. I never felt so heart broken in my life before. "I don't know how to just move on, he was my everything." I whispered through the phone trying not to cry. "I know and I'm so sorry for everything that has happened to you." Sam said quietly back. I felt the tears well up and were ready to spill out. "I have to go Sam I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said whispering again. He replied with a quite okay and we ended the call. "Why me?" I asked myself. I fell asleep that night crying. I woke up the next morning to my alarm blaring. I yawned and turned it off looking at the clock. I got up and put on a hoodie and jeans. I didn't want to put on a full on outfit and do my hair and makeup, so I put my hair in a bun and at breakfast. It was time to leave and usually Colby would pick me up but; since he cheated and I know we will never get back together I would have to walk. Once I arrived at school I walked to my locker which is next to Colby's sadly. He was standing by his with a poster. I peeked at it and it had the girls name which who he cheated on me with. He was asking her to homecoming. I tried my best not to cry. I soon heard her come with roses in her hand and Colby holding the sign. "This isn't a coincidence, he planned this." I said quitely. "You know your an as*shole right?" I yelled at him. "Excuse me?" He said. "You heard me, you cheat on me a day ago, and then the next your asking her to homecoming right next to me at the same exact time I get to school." I yelled in disbelief. He didn't say anything. "Congrats for being the f-boy of the school. And congrats for spreading your legs and letting a three year relationship fall down the drain!" I yelled once more to both of them. I slammed my locker closed while the crowd that was watching "ooed" as I walked by. Colby just stood there in disbelief as the girl dropped the flowers and her mouth hanged low. I saw Sam and he came up to me. "That wasn't nec-" I cut him off. "It wasn't necessary, but I did get my point across, you never ever break a shy girls heart, unless you want to be destroyed not only in words but physical." I said walking away once more. And I was right, the following day Colby and my ex best friend broke up, he lost all his friends, and got kicked off the football team. Don't break a shy girls heart.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/n- I know I haven't been the best at posting, but trust me I'm still trying to figure out ways to post. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I love you all so very much! 💓