~Overnight~

Colby ran into the bedroom smiling like a goofball. "Hi babe." I said quietly while putting my book down. "Don't be mad but we're doing an overnight at a trampoline park." He said quickly. "Okay" I said getting up. "Wait really!" He said. "Yeah when do we leave." I asked walking up to him. "At 8." He replied hugging me. I hugged him back then looked at his beautiful eyes. "Your really cute." I said smiling. "You are too babe." He said back. "But your cuter." I whined. "No your cuter." He said picking me up. "No your way way way more cuter." I argued back. "Y/n Y/l/n I'm winning this argument period." He said putting me on the bed. I sighed then got up and got ready. I put on yoga pants and one of Colby's hoodies. "Ready babes?" He asked. "Hold on almost." I answered back. I finished the last touches of my makeup then grabbed my phone and keys. I walked out and saw Colby sitting on the counter. "You look cute." I said poking him on his leg. "You look cuter." He said. I laughed knowing we were going to argue. He jumped off the counter and grabbed my hand. Once we got to the trampoline park we saw Elton, Sam, Jake, and Corey. I was right behind Colby as they did the intro. We jumped for awhile then it was time to hide. "What if we hide under the trampoline?" Corey suggested. We all nodded and ran under the trampoline. I was sitting in between Colby's legs while playing with his rings. We saw a flashlight light up the underneath. I grabbed Colby's leg. He bent down to my ear. "It's okay princess I got you." He whispered as he quietly scooted underneath the actual trampoline. The boys were whispering what they were going to do when the owner caught us and brought us out. "Normally we would call the police and kick y'all out but you seem like cool people so maybe toy shout us out we can let you stay here for awhile longer." The owner said. The guys agreeded and we walked out into the trampoline. "That was scary, I thought we were going to get arrested." I said laughing. "Well at least someone could guide you there ways." Elton said referring to Sam and Colby. Colby threw a dodge ball at Elton and sat down and laughed. They started to play baseball. It was Colby's turn when I started screaming for him. Colby hits the ball but before he could run Elton got the ball and threw directly at Colby's face. I run towards Colby while he's still laying on the trampoline. "Awe baby are you okay?" I asked sitting next to him. He rolled over and glared at Elton. "I hate you!" He yelled. I laughed then hugged him. The side of his face was extremely red. "It hurts so bad." He said laughing. I got up to go look for ice. When I found it I started scooping some out right when I finished I got pushed against the wall. It was Colby being a creep. "Hey princess." He said smirking. "Hi." I said back. "Are you horny? I'm really confused why I'm pushed against the wall?" I asked laughing. "Maybe I am, your going to have to check." He said. I laughed then slid out of his grip. "Here's your ice horny boy." I said tossing it. I laughed then walked back to the boys. We finished jumping and it was time to leave. Once we got home Colby was already pushing me to the wall. "Cole I'm tired let me be please." I said walking away. He groaned then stumbled to the room. I laughed while I changed then got in bed. "Good night my horny boy!" I laughed. He groaned again then jumped into bed pulling me close. "Good night princess." He said kissing my forehead.

A/n- Hello my beautiful people! So nothing crazy is going on in my life just school and dance. I hope you all are doing good! I love you all! 💗