Jealous (Smut)

A/n- This was requested by @GeorgiaHollingshead hopefully you guys enjoy!!
Beginning of the story-
Me and Colby went to go hangout with the old trap house boys. We decided it would be fun to go to an amusement park. We walked into the entrance and got our wrist bands and started walking towards the big rides.
Y/n- Baby? Will you go on a ride with me?
Colby- I don't like them babe!
Jake- I can take her on one.
Colby's face turned to a weird look.
Colby- Alright...
Jake grabbed my hand and we walked to a ride. Colby had his arms crossed and was leaning back onto the wall. Me and Jake got into line and we waited for about Fithteen minutes. Once we got to the entrance to get onto the ride I was really cold, Jake handed me his jacket, I put it on not really caring. After the ride Jake had his arm across my shoulders. Colby's face when we got back was furious.
Y/n- Babe that ride was scaryyy!
Jake- Oh your dramatic! Let's go on another one!
Y/n- Su-
Colby- We have to go.
Colby grabbed my wrist and started pulling me towards the exit.
Y/n- Colby? Babe? Hey are you okay?
He lead me to the car, he pushed me onto the car.
Colby- Do you know what you do to me?
Y/n- W-what?
Colby- God you make my heart just skip a beat when I see you.
Y/n- C-colby your s-scarying me...
Colby- Seeing you with another guy with his arm around you just makes me want to fuck you right there so everyone knows your mine.
He leans into my neck and I feel his hot breath hit my ear.
Colby- I just want your body on mine.
I quickly attached my lips to his passionately kissing him.  He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip asking for permission I declined. He reached his hand to my ass grabbing it causing me to gasp. This caused him to enter his tongue in my mouth. He opened the car door laying me down as he layed on top. He closed the door and began to take off our clothes off. Eventually both of our clothes are off and he is leaving hickeys all over my body. He slowly went to heat kissing my thighs and was inches away from my heat.
Y/n- Colby pleaseeee!
I moaned.
Colby- What do you want baby?
Y/n- I want you!
Colby- Do you want my tongue licking your princess part. Do you want my fingers inside of you?
Y/n- Please daddy!
He started sucking on my clit and fingering me. I could feel my high reaching.
Y/n- Ugh baby! Don't stop I'm close!
He pulled away causing me to groan in annoyance.
Colby- Don't worry daddy has something to put up there.
He grabbed a condom and began opening.
Y/n- I want it raw baby.
Colby- Are you sure?
Y/n- Yes
Colby- Okay.
He slowly entered me I hissed in pain and pleasure. He slowly pulled out and went back in. The pain went to pleasure.
Y/n- Yes daddy! Ugh faster!
He quickened his pace. I grabbed his hair and tugged it he was moaning and grunting.
Colby- God damn baby your tight!
Y/n- Only for you daddy!
My high was slowly coming.
Y/n- Baby I'm close.
Colby- Me too hold it!
He put my legs on his shoulders and went at an un-humman speed in me. My high was here I was trying my best to hold it in but it was so painful.
Y/n- Mmmm baby I need to let go it hurts! Ugh!
Colby- Okay baby now!
We both released at the same time with a loud moan. Colby layed on top of me trying not to hurt me. We were both out of breath and tired.
Y/n- I love you my emo baby!
Colby- I love you too baby!
He kissed my lips. We put our clothes on and started our way back into the amusement park.
Jake- Damn Y/n you guys had fun!
Me and Colby both turned red. I held onto Colby the rest of the night laughing and kissing the whole night. It was a good day but the next day my legs were so sore!
A/n- Okay well that was something! I hoped you all liked it! I might start making these more often maybe once every week along with a few imagines! I love you all and if you have any request let me know! Love you all! 💞