~Listen to me!~

Important Notice In A/N! Please Read
-------------------------------------------------------
I was out all day, I had to do meetings for merch, I had to do a photoshoot for the new merch, and I also had to help a friend set up for a party that I will not be attending. I just really wanted to relax and cuddle with Colby. But when I walked in, Shea was in there sitting next to Colby laughing. "Hi baby!" Colby said smiling. "Hey babe, hi Shea." I said trying to sound nice. "Hi." Shea said blandly. I licked my lips then went and put my bag on a chair and went to get a drink. "Oh my god Colby your so funny!" Shea said laughing. I squeezed the water bottle that layed in my hand. Thankfully the water didn't spill everywhere. "Oh my god Colby your so smart!" Shea yelled laughing again. I was getting annoyed and walked into the bedroom. I changed then layed on the bed hoping to fall asleep soon. My phone dinged an I looked at it. It was Colby.
Babe💞- Princess are you okay?
Me- Yep just amazing!
Babe💞- That's a lie what's wrong?
Me- Your girl toy is being clingy! I wanted to hang out with you! I've had a long day and she's just making it worse. Go ahead and hang out with her I don't care anymore. I'm going to bed. Good night Cole.
When I say Cole that's when he knows I'm mad and I'm actually about to kill someone.
Babe💞- I'm so sorry I should have known. I'll tell her to go home! I'm really sorry I'm such a bad boyfriend. I love you princess.
I left it on read and turned off my phone. I rolled over so I faced the window. I stared at it and just watched planes fly by. I heard muffled laughters. I'll be honest it made me feel upset. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. I heard Colby say, "Thanks Shea! No one ever notices that!". I felt the tears trickle down. About an hour for by Colby walks in and all the lights are turned off. I felt the bed sink and the covers lift. "Baby-" He said but I cut him off. "Don't baby me. You told me you were going to tell her to go home! You thanked her for something no one notices! I notice e-everything" I took a deep breath an sat up. Tears were falling down again. "About you! You seemed like you guys we're having so much fun! While I was in here crying and thinking why in the world's name he would chose her over me!" I yelled looking at him. He turned on the lamp next to the bed an looked at me with watery eyes. "Baby girl, listen to me! I will never ever chose her over you first of all. The reason she was here the whole time is because she wouldn't leave, I thought maybe if I was nice to he she would be satisfied and leave. She never noticed anything that no one else did. You notice everything I promise you that! The whole time you never left my mind! I only thought about cuddling you and leaving kisses all over your face. I promise I'm not lying if your thinking that! I love you to the moon and back!" He said holding my hand. I looked down and looked at our hand intertwined." I love you to the moon and back." I said quietly."Your not mad!" He said happily."No but if Shea continues to be to clingy I'm gonna beat her up." I said mad." I know you will babe." He said pulling me into his side. He kissed my lips and I kissed back. We layed down and turned off the light. We cuddled and kissed until we both fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------

A/n- Okay I just want to say this now just in case! As you all know I've said this already I just had a club rush where we are able to join any club we want! I joined multiple clubs which include, dance and helping my community. Buttt I'm also trying out for... Cheer leading! It'll be my first time so I'm a little nervous but I have time to prepare! I love you all and I just wanted to say this so in case I go missing for awhile it's because of those multiple clubs! 💗💗💗