okay.. Part 2

It officially has been one month since me and Colby stopped talking. I'll be honest I miss him more and more everyday. He seemed to move on since he's dated almost every girl in the school!
  "Y/n? Are you okay?" Devyn asked. I was staring at Colby. He had his hands all over this one chick. "Honestly no. I miss Colby." I said looking at her with sad eyes. "Well see if he misses you." She said back smirking. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Tomorrow wear something hot, like hot! Like you would get sent home and possibly suspended from school. Then find a cute football guy and kiss him in front of Colby." She said smirking. "I'm down." I said smirking back.
    And that's what I did. The next day I put on a lingerie body suit that I had for a costume and black ripped jeans. I put a hoodie over it so the office didn't see and my parents didn't see. When I got to the school I dragged devyn into the bathroom and took the hoodie off. "Oh my god girl! Go off!" She screamed. "Okay now I need to find a gu-" I said looking at a football guy standing outside. "Found him." I said handing my bag and jacket to devyn. I walked out and walked straight to the guy. "Hey fella wanna help me with something? Yeah okay come here." I said grabbing his hand. I pulled him to the middle of the school; where Colby was talking to the same girl. He saw me and bit his lip. I pulled the random football guy around and quickly placed my lips on his. When I pulled away I looked at Colby and he was fuming. I smirked then kissed the guy again. I saw Colby walk straight towards me. "Hey! Get off of her!" Colby yelled at the guy. The guy left and Colby grabbed my hand and shoved me into the janitors closet. He took off his hoodie and gave it to me. "Put it on." He said mad. "No." I replied. "Put. The. F*cking. Hoodie. On. NOW!" He yelled. I slipped it on and crossed my arms and looked at him. "What kind of stunt did you try to pull out there?" He asked. "A stunt that was hot." I said smirking. "No it wasn't, well the outfit yes. But you kissing guys in front of me. No!" He said angry. "Why would you care you have so many different girls!" I yelled. "Because Im in love with you! And dating other girls helps me not focus on you!" He yelled back. I looked at him shocked. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm just so in love with you it hurts. The day I left your house I brought the box to my house and it made me realize how much I'm in love with you. I promise you me and Suzy never did anything right after I left your house I broke things off with Suzy." He said softly. "Colby, I love you too. I love you so much and I believe you. I miss you every single day and I only did this and wore this because I wanted to see if you cared." I replied back grabbing his hand."Well then will you be my girlfriend? " He asked. I smiled and nodded my head. "Of I will!" I said softly. I kissed his lips then smiled."Can we leave the school and just go somewhere alone?" He asked."Let's go." I said grabbing his hand walking out. We went to the beach and sat in a little cave and just watched the waves crash. We made out and cuddled. I'll admit it was the best day any teenage girls heart could have.
A/n- That was a cute ending! I'm really sorry that I posted it so late,  I have so much to do next week; and I have this club thing at lunch tomorrow and I've been trying to find a perfect club for me and I did!  But I hope you all enjoyed it I love you all so so much! 💗