SURPRISE!

@One_Ari_13 thank you the request!
Today is the day! Sam and Colby go to the teen Choice Awards! I'll be honest I've been voting and praying non stop. They invited me to come but I sadly couldn't I had to do a late shift till 6. Before I left for work I stopped at Colby's and knocked on his door. He quickly answered and let me in. "I'm really sorry I can't come!" I said with a pouty face. "It's fine! I promise I'm not hurt!" He said hugging me. "But I will be watching the live stream even though I'm not supposed to do!" I said laughing. "This is why your my best friend." He said hugging me again. Ouch, I have the BIGGEST crush on him and being called his best friend kinda hurts. I've tried to tell him my feelings but once I brought the topic up I just can't say it. "Well I should go! Good luck I'll be watching!" I said fixing his shirt. "Thank you!" He said smiling. I left his apartment and headed to work. I was on break when I started watching the live stream. Shortly after I started watching they were announced winners! I was crying cause I was so proud. That's when I knew I was going to do a suprise party. I clocked out of work early not caring. I started getting supplies and calling all of our friends to go to Colby's since they were going to be there after the show. Once I got to Colby's thankfully I had a key to his apartment. I started hanging streamers I had confetti cannons. I had congratulations hanged up across the back wall. There were congrats balloons everywhere I went out on this. People started arriving and helped set up. Kevin came in and smiled. "I can't believe your doing all of this for them!" Kevin said in shock. "Just a little congrats party!" I said sarcastic. Once everyone was here I told everyone to get a confetti cannon. I texted Colby.
Me- Hey Colby can you let me know when you get to your apartment or near so that I can come over?
Colby- Of course were down the street!
Me- Okay thanks see you soon! 💕
Colby- See ya soon! 💙
And just like that we all hid and turned off the lights. We waited a few minutes before the door swinged open. "CONGRATULATIONS!" We all screamed together. Kat ran to Sam and I ran to Colby. I grabbed a crown as I ran and so did Kat. "Here you go my king of YouTube!" I said all fancy. "Why thank you!" He said. "Congrats! You guys deserve the award!" I said smiling. "Thank you!" He said hugging me. I went and hugged Sam. We were all partying and talking. When Colby brought me into his room. "Did you set all this up?" He asked. "Yes sir!" I said laughing. "Thank you so much you don't understand how much this means to me and how much you mean to me." He said hugging me. "You mean so much to me too I love you colbs!" I said looking at him in his eyes. "I love you too and not in a friend way I actually love you!" He said. "I really do love you colbs and definitely not in a friend way!" I said. He leaned down locking our lips together. Our lips moved in sync. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance parted my lips. He slid his tongue in. Then the door was swung open we parted very quickly."Oh shiii did I intrupt something? " Kevin said." Yes we'll be out in a second." Colby said with the face of "Get out now!". I giggled quietly. "Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n will you be mine?" He asked holding my hands. "Cole Robert Brock I'll gladly and proudly be yours!" I said back. We walked out hand in hand as everyone started cheering for us. We just laughed and kept parting.