Really?

"Can you stop being so jealous! Nothing happened between me and Jake!" I yelled at Colby. "His hands were all over you!" Colby yelled back. "He was helping me! When you left to go to the bathroom I fell! Jake helped me up and helped soothe me down since I was in pain!" I yelled back.
Me, Colby, Jake, and Tara we all went out for dinner. After dinner Colby had to go through bathroom, so we waited outside but when I walked out I fell. I scarped my knee and elbow and it hurt pretty bad so Jake helped me calm down. "You know what I should have broken up with you when I met my side chick!" Colby yelled. I looked at him in the eyes. His eyes weren't the bright blue they were, they were dark. My lips quivered, I turned around facing the mirror on his wall. "How long?" I asked. "Five months." He said looking down. Tears fell from my eyes. "What's h-her name?" I asked. "Callie." He said fiddling with his rings. "Do you love her?" I asked tears fully falling down. "Y-yeah." He studdered. "Then were over. Have an amazing f*cking life!" I yelled grabbing my phone and keys. I slammed the door closed and got into my car.
Two weeks later-
I looked at the stick that layed in my hand. I braced my self for what it was going to say. I let a shaky breathe out then opened my eyes. "Pregnant". "God f*cking dammit!" I slammed my hand on the bathroom counter while crying. I grabbed my phone and called Sam. "I'm pregnant.. And it's Colby's."