Night in(soft)

Me and Colby are have a night in. We planned to watch movies talk about life hack each other's phones and just live life. I soon got a message from Colby.
Babe💞😘- Walking up to your door😘
Me- Okay coming! 😘💞
I ran to my door opening it to see Colby wearing pajamas. I hugged him and brought him inside.
Colby- You look cute
Me-Never!
Colby- Shut up your beautiful!
I rolled my eyes and walked to the couch. Colby walked to the end and sat there.
Me- Colby?
He looked at me and pulled out his phone and started scrolling. I was so confused.
Me- BABYYYYYYY
Again he looked at me and said nothing. So I got up and put my shoes on.
Colby- We're you going?
Me- To go hang out with Jake since you don't want to.
Colby ran to me scooping me up and sliding off my shoes bringing me to my room.
Colby- Um no your mine and no one else can have you!
Me- I know!
Time skips-
Me and Colby have watched two movies and I got bored and got up and grabbed my box of nail polishes. I looked at Colby and he looks at me.
Me- Can I paint your nails?
Colby- Of course.
I started Painting his nails random colors hoping it looked good. My arm got tried from the position I was holding his hand. So Colby picked me up and placed me on his lap and set his hands on my thighs. We were laughing and talking and living life. When I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:45am and I only painted 4 finger nails. I was tired but I didn't want Colby to leave.
Me- Can you stay the night here?
Colby- Of course baby!
I leaned back on to Colby and looked at him.
Colby- I love you!
Me- I love you too!!
Colby was laughing and I got up to get ready for bed. Colby came running in laughing and smiling at me I noticed he was recording.
Colby- Okay so guys listen up! You see this (he was pointing at you) this is mine! Okay MINE not yours MINE! So stop picking up on her! Okay thank you!
I was laughing so hard I was on the ground. Colby picked me up and brought me to bed. We cuddled and talked to we fell asleep.
A/n-
Hey guys so thank you very VERY much for 2k reads that's insane I really appreciate it! Anyways for the rest of this month I'm not going to be very active I have a lot of finals coming up but after May I'll be done! I'll be more active on my fan account if you want to follow it, its emogod_colby brock on Instagram! This doesn't mean I won't be active till June I'll be here working on some stories an post a few but yeah! Love you guys! 😘💞