Why can't you believe me(part 1)

A/n- This will be a little series not going to be to long but enjoy!
-------------
Hi I'm Y/n Y/l/n and I'm 17, I'm a junior in high school. My best friends are: Sam, Kat, and Brennen. We do everything together! It used to be all of them me and Colby until the situation happened.
Going back 1 year ago-
Me and Colby are in an argument. We are arguing because I found messages of Colby talking about me rudely behind my back. His excuse was that I was doing the same thing back. " WHY CAN'T YOU BELIEVE ME I NEVER DID THAT!" I yelled crying. "BECAUSE SHEA TOLD ME YOU WERE!" He yelled back. "OH SO THIS IS ABOUT SHEA YOU REALIZE SHES A HOE FOR DRAMA?" I yelled back. He stayed silent. "That's what I thought goodbye Colby don't speak or try to contact me EVER AGAIN!" I yelled slamming the door behind me.
Present time-
Ever since then Colby and Shea bully me. It's doesn't faze me since Brennen is there to help me even though I can handle my own battles. But here's the other problem I have a MASSIVE crush on Colby. I was snapped out of thought of Brennen coming and hugging me. "You never hug me what do you want?" I asked. "Okay fine I'm having a party..." I cut him off. "Whoa there I don't do parties and never will." I said getting up and walking away. Brennen ran up wrapping his arm around my shoulder. " Please for me? You can be my date!" He said joking. "Haha very funny bren." I said sarcastic. "I know I sound jokingly but I'm not you can pretend to be my date an we can get Colby jealous." He said smirking. I looked at him to see him looking at me. I started smiling. "Deal BUT no kissing!" I said. "Yes ma'am!" He said laughing. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we walked right past Colby for a perfect view of me all over Brennen. After lunch it was now fifth period, which I have with Colby. I arrived greeted the teacher and walked into the back sitting down. Since it take awhile for kids to show up I pulled out my head phones and started listening to music while doodling on the back of a notebook. Then I felt the table shake and a person sit down. I looked and saw it was Colby. "Whatever you want I don't care so you should leave before this pen is in your eye." I said pulling my head phones out. "Very scary! Are you an Brennen dating?" He said trying to sound scary. "Why would you care you got your hoe shea over there." I said annoyed. "Answer the damn question Y/n! He said angry." WHY WOULD YOU CARE SO WHAT IF I AM I'M HAPPY AND THAT'S SOMETHING YOU NEVER DID FOR ME! " I yelled causing the very few students to look at me. I got up walking out of the class to the bathroom. When I walked in I leaned on the sink. After a few minutes of me doing that I walked back in sitting down. Colby was gone.
After school was over I walked out of the school and started walking home. I heard footsteps and turned to see Brennen smiling. "Hey baby!" He said laughing. He leaned down to my ear. "Colby is behind us play along." He whispered. "Hey babe!" I said smiling. "How's your day beautiful." He said smiling. "Great handsome how about you cutie?" I asked. "Just amazing since your in it." He said smiling. I heard a little whisper behind us and I knew exactly what colby said. "I wish that was me." I smirked to myself. Brennen leaned back down to my ear. "It's working good job when we get to your house I want you to play along. Okay?" He said. I nodded. We shortly arrived to my house. Brennen took my hands. "I'll see you later tonight beautiful! Dress sexy I want to see you a little less innocent!" He said smirking. I nodded. Colby smirked and walked next door entering his house. Brennen high fived me. "Your such a good actor what the hell!" He said shocked. "I got a few tricks up my sleeve if you know what I mean!" I said smirking. "You keep this up I might be making you mine!" He said joking. Me and Brennen always had a flirty relationship but nothing serious just little flirtatious sentences and that was all. I walked into my home smiling feeling accomplished to myself.
A/n- That is part 1! I hope you all are liking it so far. I might post part two tomorrow but idk yet! See you guys soon! 💕

Colby Brock Imagine On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara