He's sad (redo)(smut)

Me and Colby have been very distant from each other and it make me really sad.  Sam and Colby went out a week ago for a video and things went wrong but he won't tell me what happened.  To be honest I'm really worried for Colby's mental state.  I want to make sure he's okay and if he needs anything.
Time skips-
I walked into Colby's apartment and hear Colbys quiet sobs.
Y/n- Baby!  Are you okay?
Colby- W-what?
I ran to Colby's side where he was in his room kneeling by his bed.  I held onto Colby's hand.  His eyes we're red and puffy his cheeks stained with tears.
Y/n- Babe..
Colby- I-its okay i-im fine.
Y/n- No your not and it's okay!  It's okay to not be okay.
Colby- I feel like shit!
Y/n- I know it's okay.
I hugged Colby and he hugged me back.  I grabbed his hand and had him sit on the bed.
Y/n- Do you want water?
Colby- please?
I walked out and got him a cup of water.
Y/n- Here you go
Colby- Thank you baby
Y/n- Your welcome.
I layed on the opposite side of Colby and scrolled through my phone.  Colby walked out and went into the bathroom. 
Y/n- Baby?
I heard light sobs come from the bathroom.
Y/n- Baby!
I ran to the bathroom and knelt next to Colby.
Y/n- Hey what's wrong?
Colby- I feel bad!  I'm a horrible boy friend I feel like shit and I'm not meantly okay.
Y/n- You the best boyfriend any-
Colby kissed me very passionately. 
Colby- I love you so much!
I kissed Colby again and Colby picked me up and brought me to the bedroom.
Y/n- I'm I'm control.
Colby nodded.  I know he needs me and I'll do everything I can make him feel pleasure and be happy.  I lightly pushed Colby on the bed so he can sit on the edge.  I straddled his lap and continued to kiss him.  I went to his jawline and started to kiss it.  I went to his neck and started to Xplr his neck and try to find his sweet spot.  Once I found it he moaned.
Colby- Mmmmm baby!!
Y/n- Sshhh let me pleasure you.
I went back to his lips and kissed him.  He grabbed my waist and lightly started to rock me waist.  I started to moan,  Colby smiled into the kiss and it made me so happy that he was smiling.  I took of his shirt off. I started to rub my hands on his toned abs and we continued to kiss.
Colby- Babe?
Y/n- Yeah?
He went to my ear and whispered.
Colby- Please me.
I unbuckled his pants and started to rub his staff. Colby let a moan out and I smirked.  I took his boxers off and looked at Colby.  He had eyes that just made you fall for him more and more.  I grabbed his staff and started to suck him off.  He rolled his eyes back and moaned.
Colby- Ooh Y/n don't stop mmmmmm!!
I went faster an faster making the pleasure intensify.
Colby- I'm going to cum!
He twitched in my mouth and cummed.  I swallowed it and stood up.
Colby- Thank you babe.
Y/n- Anything for you!
He got changed and hugged me.
Colby- Round 2 in the shower but it's all about you?
Y/n- Okay
He picked me up and went to the bathroom.
A/n- this is the end but do you guys like these stories cause they get more views then my other stories?