~Go Away~

"HE WAS TOUCHING YOU Y/N! I SSE IT WITH MY EYES!" Colby yelled at me.

Me and Colby are arguing cause a guy was talking to me, just to clear things up HE WAS NOT TOUCHING ME.

"Colby he wasn't touching!" I yelled back.

"You just won't fess up! He was touching and your lying your such a hoe!" He screamed at me.

I looked at with a shocked look, I had nothing to say to him besides to leave. Never in a million years would I think Colby would call me a hoe.

"Babe I'm so sorry." He said walking up to me.

"Go away." I studdered.

I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out of the apartment with tears running down my face. My heart was aching and my tears wouldn't stop falling. I called Kat hoping she could help me.

"Hey doll!" She said energetic.

"Hey where are you?" I asked still studdering

"At Sam's why are you okay?" she asked.

I hanged up and walked to Sam's apartment, I opened the door to Kat already by it.

"Sweetie what happened." She asked running up to me.

"Colby called me a hoe." I said quietly.

"He called you what!" She said mad.

Sam walked into his bedroom to give us some space. Sam is my best friend but he knows when I need to have girl on girl talk.

"I'm going to murder him!" She said walking out the door.

I stopped her pushing her back in, Colby was already out front of our apartment.

"Baby!" He said walking towards us.

I slammed the door in his face locking it, I saw Sam walking out of his bedroom confused.

"Sorry." I said quietly.

I sat on the stool and looked at Kat who was furious.

"How could he call you that! You've only had two relationships! This irritates me." She yelled looking at Sam who was already caught up.

"I can go talk to him if you want? He is probably in the apartment walking marathons in there." He asked.

I shook my head and layed my head down, why did he have to call me a hoe? He knew my past and knows that it triggers me. My last relationship I was called a hoe and it was horrible.

"What are you going to do?" Sam asked.

"I don't know go in my car and drive around for a bit." I answered.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head and grabbed my belongings and started walking out until Sam grabbed my arm.

"Hey, if anything happens I'll always be here for you." He said hugging.

I nodded and hugged him back, I also hugged Kat and said my goodbyes. I started walking out and walked past our apartment. I sniffle a little but kept walking. I stopped in my tracks and turned around, I want to go back so badly, but do I? I kept asking myself that question until the door open and a puffy eye Colby walked out. He looked me straight in my eyes.

"Babe I'm-" He started to say before I stopped him.

"Don't even start, please this only makes it harder." I said letting  a few tears slip.

"W-what? Are you breaking u-up with me?" He asked also letting tears fall.

I grabbed his hand and brought him inside the apartment closing it and locking it.

"Look, I love you Colby with my whole heart! I will never stop loving you! But when we started arguing and then you called me a h-hoe." I started choking on my tears.

Colby walked up to me pulling me into a hug, I didnt want to push him away so I accepted it. We stayed like that as I bawled my eyes out as well as Colby did.

"Okay, but when you called me a hoe, it broke my heart tremendously. Colby I'm not breaking up with you I love you too much. But I need my distances." I said.

"Baby girl, I'm so sorry! I was just so mad and I lost my temper. Baby I'll love you forever and ever, nothing ever will stop me! " He said holding my hands.

"Damn it." I said out loud.

"What?" He asked confused

"I can't stay mad at you, your too cute." I said smiling.

"And your also very cute!" He said leaning down to peck me on the lips.

A/n- sooo.. I wasn't planning on posting this today but like I'm bored and it's like ten pm and I don't feel like watching TV. I hope everyone had AN AMAZING DAY! I'm planning on doing a Q and A again tomorrow so get your spicy questions ready, cause I'll be answering them! Lerv yer all! 😘💞