Road trip

Fun fact I had this dream last night!
You,  Colby,  Sam,  Kat,  Corey,  and Devyn all went out for a weekend get away.  All of you were in a motorhome and were staying that weekend by a waterfall.  You and Colby were on the couch,  you were laying on Colby's lap asleep while Colby was playing with you hair. 
Sam- You really do love her don't you?
Colby- I can't even use the word love she's my everything and more.
Kat- Aweee!
Corey- Shh Y/n is sleeping.
Colby- Thanks Corey.
Corey- Anytime.
All you you were about an hour away Sam was driving talking to Corey while Devyn and Kat were in the way back of the motorhome doing makeup.  You and Colby were cuddling talking about life.
Y/n- Do you think we will see each other in heaven?
Colby- Of course we will.
Y/n- I love you!
Colby- I love you too princess!
You got up to get a drink when Colby wrapped his arms around your waist.
Colby- Have I ever told you that you look absolutely adorable?
Y/n- Have I ever told you that you look absolutely handsome.
Colby spun you around and pecked you on the lips.  You sat back down on the couch and took a bunch of photos. 
Colby- Let's take one of us holding hands.
You and Colby intertwined your fingers and took the photo. 
Colby- Send me that!
You sent it to Colby and he posted it on Instagram and captioned it.
"I can't wait until I'm on one knee infront of you asking you to become Mrs. Brock"
You read it and a little tear came down.
Colby- Baby why are you crying?
Y/n- Because I'm imagining the day were I'm telling you that we will have a little brock running around.
Colby- And that's when we will have our dream family my beautiful princess.
Y/n- I love you my prince in shinning armor!
Colby- I love you too princess!
THIS IS SO CUTE AND BTW THIS ISN'T MY FULL DREAM IT WAS VERY SHORT BUT I ADDED A FEW MORE SCENES AND MORE DIALOGUE! 💜