~Scrunchies~

I was laying on the couch while Colby was making popcorn, we were getting ready to watch a movie. I was scrolling through my phone looking at new clothes that I might like and also looking for Christmas presents. Once the popcorn was done Colby walked over and sat down next to me. He pulled me onto his lap so that my head layed in his lap and my body layer across the couch, Colby just had his feet proped onto the coffee table. We were watching "To All The Boys I've Loved Before".
"Can you hand me the popcorn love?" Colby asked tapping my thigh.
I nodded and passed the bowl towards him. My favorite scene came on when Lara Jean gave Peter her scrunchie. Colby had a little smirk then looked downwards at me, I looked upwards and gave him a little confused smile.
"You should give me one of your scrunchies." He said smiling wide.
I giggled then jumped off his lap and ran into the bathroom, I searched for my bin of scrunchies I had. I grabbed my favorite silk black one. I ran back towards colby sitting next to him. I slid the scrunchie onto his right wrist. He started smiling like a goof when I finished putting it on.
"I love it, just like I love you." He said smiling.
"Awe babes I love you too!" I said kissing his cheek.
We continued watching the movie, well I watched the movie Colby was so happy messing with the scrunchie on his wrist. Throughout the night Colby was messing with the scrunchie and being super happy about it.

A/n- Well hello to my beautiful peeps! So little life update I preformed, it went well it was super fun I cried cause we did a little speech but it's okay. This week is just going to be a very chill week so I should be able to post a lot more now. I'm super sorry for the super late post but this past weekend I was doing my service learning hours and cleaning and organizing my room so I was a bit busy. But I'm back and better than ever! I missed you all! Lerv yer! 💗