Stress

Colby is the guy who'll do anything for anyone. I love him but he's been really distant and has been helping everyone. I've tried multiple times to tell him to take a break but he won't listen.
   It's 2:39am and Colby just came home from being out all day helping everyone. "Hey baby." I said walking up to him. "Hey." He said going up into the loft. I followed behind him, he sat in his computer chair to start editing. "Babe can we watch a movie together?" I asked. "I can't have to edit my new video then I have to go edit some parts of the new series and then I need to call fanjoy for some new ideas for merch." He said sighing. "Cole you've been putting yourself out for everyone can't you just take a break?" I asked sounding annoyed. He sighed again. "I'm sorry babe but I can't." He said putting his headphones on. I huffed then walked out of the apartment to Sam's. I opened the door and stormed to Sam. "Samuel John Golbach! You are my best friend and I love you! But for the love of God can you not have Colby edit for your series! Seriously I just saw him for the first time today ten minutes ago!" I said mad."What are you talking about? He asked me if he can edit. " He said in defeat raising his hands." UGH!" I stormed out of Sam's and walked out to where the pool is at. I sat so that my feet dangled in the water. I was getting really annoyed and frustrated. All I see is my boyfriend work, work, work, I never get to see him! I never get to tell him I love him without it being quick. I can't kiss him without him racing out of the apartment. After an hour of thinking and calming down I walked back up into the apartment. Once I got in I threw my phone on the counter and walked to the room. I saw Colby was asleep with my contact on his phone. I grabbed his phone and turned it off and plugged it in. I sat down on the bed and admired Colby's sleeping but not in a creepy more like a loving way. He turned and grabbed my waist pulling me into him. I layed down and cuddled up next to him.
    We both sprung awake to Brennen slamming our door open. "Oh my f*cking god." I whispered to myself. "Colby we got to film!" Brennen yelled pointing towards his camera. "Bro it's six in the morning can't it wait!" I yelled. "I have to post today!" He yelled back. "Oh my Lord." I yelled walking out into the kitchen. Colby ran out still putting his pants on. "I love you baby I see later." He said quickly then kissing my head. I smiled then they were both gone. I walked into the loft and saw that he was still editing his video. I sat down and started to edit his video then the series. After about three hours of me editing I was finished and exhausted. I walked down the stairs and layed down on the couch I fell asleep.
Colby's Pov-
It was 4:45pm and I stumbled into the apartment. I was so tired and all I wanted to do was cuddle with Y/n. I saw that she was asleep on the couch which was weird. I walked up into the loft and looked at the videos and they were all done editing. "God dammit!" I said slamming my head in my hands. I messed up, all of this work, stress, and helping everyone made me distant from Y/n. I walked down the stairs and put a blanket over her. I walked into the kitchen and saw her phone kept lightning up. I looked at it and it was Sam.
Y/n- Idk Sam Colby has been really stressed and he won't listen to me. Can you try talking to him for me?
Sam- Look I don't want to cause arguments just give him space. Okay?
Y/n- I have been giving him space now he won't sleep and idk what to do!
Sam- Idk what to do either.
Sam- Try sitting him down and talk to him.
Sam- Let me know what happens.
Sam- Did you guys talk?
Sam- Hello?
Sam- Text me when you see this.
I placed her phone down then looked at her. I walked into the bedroom and fell crying. I just let all of my emotions out.
Y/n Pov-
I woke up to a loud thud then crying. I sprung up and ran into the bedroom Colby was in a ball crying. "Baby? Why are you crying?" I asked sitting next to him. "I messed up!" He said while crying. "How babe?" I asked. "You stayed up and made sure I'm okay. You have tried multiple times to talk to me. You edited all of my videos. I messed up I'm a horrible boyfriend." He said sobbing. "Babe your not a horrible boyfriend you just have been putting yourself out to much. You need a break." I said rubbing his back. "Let's go lay down on the bed." I said getting up grabbing his hand. We walked to the bed and layed down. "Promise me right now. You are taking a break for a week." I said sitting on his lap. "I promise." He said sniffling. "Give me your phone." I said sternly. He handed me his phone and I went to Twitter saying, "This is Colby's girlfriend he's going on a break for a week. Hes been stressed and he needs a break. We'll see you all soon! Xoxo!" I sent the tweet then placed his phone on the night stand."Now we are on break no YouTube videos no leaving without it being something relax full." I said grabbing his hands."Okay I'm sorry that I haven't been distant. I love you so much." He said kissing my lips."Don't be sorry I love you so much!" I said kissing his lips."Can we watch a movie? " He asked. I nodded my head and we walked out into the living room hand in hand and watched multiple movies.
A/n- Heler my beautiful people! Yesterday was a long day and I might spend this day for myself and keep my phone off of course I'll response to comments. But I don't know if I'll post anymore today. I lerv you all! 🥰💗