Sneaking out

"That's it your grounded!" My mom yelled at me. The reason I got grounded is because she found out me and Colby have been dating for a year and let's just say they don't have the best relationship. I walked into my room shutting the door and locking it. I was getting ready to go to bed when Colby called. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey princess!"  He said happily. "Do you wanna hang out?" He asked. "Can't I'm grounded my mom found out about us." I said looking at the bracelet Colby got me. "Doesn't stop us." He said. "Meet here the window will be unlocked." I said. He said okay and we ended the call. I turned on some fairy lights and walked into my closet. I felt arms wrap around my waist I knew exactly who it was. "Hey babygirl." Colby whispered in my ear. "Hey baby." I whispered quietly. "Wanna sneak out?" He asked smirking. I nodded. "I need to change." I said. He nodded and walked and sat on my bed. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie slipping my feet into converse. "Ready baby?" I asked quietly. He nodded and we climbed down the latter. We got into his car. "So where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise baby!" He said. I immediately knew where our special spot at the beach in a little cave, I was right. We spent the night kissing and cuddling while listening the waves crash against the rocks.
A/n- This isn't the best as the other ones but I was out tonight with a few friends wrote down some new ideas and totally forgot to write a new imagine! So sorry! 💕

Colby Brock Imagine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें