He's sad

Recently Sam and Colby went and did a video and that video really affected Colby.  He won't talk as much he never comes out of his room I barley see him anymore.  Today I'm going to surprise him with Tender greens and a brand new Gucci ring. I walked into his apartment and into his room.
Y/n- Colby,  Babe?
Colby- Hmm?
Y/n- Are you okay?  I got you some food and a present.
Colby- I'm not hungry.
Y/n- You haven't eaten all day.  I know that because you don't have food in your fridge and Sam called saying you haven't eaten.
I walked to him he was facing his window laying down. I sat at the end of his feet.
Y/n- Look I know this video went wrong and I'm sorry.  I just don't like seeing you sad all the time.  But if you need time then I'll go.
I started to walk out.  I left the box with the ring inside and his food on his dresser.
Colby- Wait baby!  Come back.
I started to walk back into the room when I was engulfed into a hug.
Colby- Thank you...
Y/n- For what?
Colby- For coming and bringing me food
Y/n- Your welcome but I also got you a present.
Colby- We're?
I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the box and handed it to colby.
Colby- What is it?
Y/n- Open it!
He opened the box and looked at me and smiled.
Colby- Baby!  Oh my god I love it!
Y/n- Good I'm happy now that your happy.
Colby picked me up and gave me a huge kiss.
Colby- I love you so fucking much!
Y/n- I love you too babe!
A/n- Short but cute!