Prank

I was in bed when I heard Colby walk in closing the door behind him. I walked out to see him sitting on the counter. "Hey babes" I said while walking up to him. He didn't say anything, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Baby? Are you okay?" I asked touching his leg. He was looking at his phone but still no response. "Colby? Hello?" I said looking at him. He didn't respond again. I gave up and walked into the bedroom slamming my face into a pillow. I felt like crying but I didn't want too. I heard him walk in. "Hey!" He said. I turned around thinking he was going to talk to me but he was on the phone. "Yeah I actually have nothing to do wanna hang out?" He asked whoever he was on the phone with. "Alright I'll be there in five." He said hanging up. He grabbed his camera and walked out the door. That's when I let my emotions out. I cried and walked into the kitchen grabbing my laptop. I went on to Netflix and started watching a movie. I couldn't even go through the intro without thinking about Colby. Was he cheating? Did he not like me anymore? Am I to clingy? Am I not good enough? "What did I do wrong!" I yelled through the apartment. A few hours later he was still gone and I layed facing the wall crying. I heard the door open and close. Colby didn't even come in here, I was going to try again and just pray to god it would work and he wouldn't ignore me again. "Hey babe. Did you eat?" I asked.  He didn't say anything he just went on his phone. I sat next to him looking at his face then his phone, he was looking at fan edits. "Colby what did I do!" I asked while crying. He again didn't respond. "Do you not love me any more?" I asked quietly. I started falling apart next to him. "Baby! Don't cry I'm sorry! It's a prank I promise! Don't cry! Shhh!" He said grabbing me pulling me onto his lap. He threw his phone onto the coffee table as he grabbed me. "I hate you!" I said still crying. "I'm sorry it was a prank! I was supposed to do it for 24 hours but I couldn't you breaking down broke my heart! Please don't cry I love you!" He said kissing my head. "I love you and hate you at the same time!" I said pouting. "I'm sorry! I love you so so much!" He said. "I love you too!" I said while pecking him on the lips. "Forgive me?" He asked. "Yes but! If you do this again I will breakup with you!" I said poking my finger into his chest. " I promise I won't do it again!" He said grabbing my chin kissing me again.
A/n- Das some cute shizzzz! 💕