Audrey and Katy (part 2)

//so I'm making a sappy part two to this story that's set ten years in the future. Also, I don't really know if I explain it well in this but Katy's dad, Jeff, was killed in a car accident, and Nick went crazy after losing his husband and he eventually killed himself.//

"I think this is the one." Audrey smiles, walking out of the dressing room she was in, in a gorgeous wedding gown which had to have been the hundredth one she had tried on.

The dress had long lace sleeves, jewels around the waist and it was a tea length dress, which meant that it stopped a little under her knees.

Kurt tears up, squeezing Blaine's hand. "I-it's perfect." He smiles.

"You look gorgeous, baby girl." Blaine smiles, tearing up a little as well.

"And dad, I have a surprise for you." She smiles and goes back to the dressing room and walks out a few seconds later with a sparkly tiara on her head.

"I-Is that?" Kurt asks in disbelief.

Audrey smiles and nods "it's grandma Elizabeth's tiara. The one she wore for her and grandpa Burt's wedding. Grandpa gave it to me and told me that she would be honored if I were to wear it on my special day." She tears up a bit.

Both boys ran up and hugged her tightly "I can't believe our little girl is getting married." Blaine cries softly.

Audrey pulls away, wiping her tears and then her parents tears away. "We don't need any more crying! Save it for next week for the actual wedding." She giggles.

"Do you know what Katy is wearing, yet?" Blaine smiles.

Audrey shakes her head. "We wanted to keep it a secret. But no matter what she picks out, she will be gorgeous." Audrey smiles.

Kurt giggles "well, since I'm going to her dress fitting this afternoon while you and papa go check out the venue, I'll get to see it before anyone else." He teases.

Blaine giggles "hey! Not fair! I wanna see it." He playfully pouts.

"She invited you but you need to go with Audrey to the venue in case you need to kick some ass if anything goes wrong." Kurt giggles, kissing Blaine's cheek.

Audrey couldn't help but smile. "Do you think Katy and I will be as in love as you guys are even after twenty years of marriage?" She asks softly.

"Of course you will." Blaine smiles, kissing her forehead. "Now, let's get going. I want to see this gorgeous venue you picked out." He giggles.

They left and Kurt went to Katy's dress fitting.

After a thousand dresses were tried on, Katy came out in her tshirt and jeans, crying softly. "Nothing feels right. All these dressed just don't seem like me." She cries, Kurt pulling her into his arms. "I just want everything to be perfect. I want Audrey to love what I'm wearing. But I also just don't think it's my style to wear a big poofy white dress." She sniffles

"Well how about you find something other than a dress?" He smiles, wiping her tears away.

Katy looks up at him "what do you mean?" She sniffles, trying to stop crying.

Kurt smiles "I saw some cool pant suits over there, if you want something a little girly. Or you could just go for a cool androgynous suit look." He giggles excitedly.

"Let's try both and see which one feels and looks right." She smiles, going over and picking out a few of each option and then going back into the dressing room.

She came out in the pantsuit first. It had a lace top and white flowy bottoms. It kinda resembled Santana's wedding 'dress'.

Kurt smiles "that one looks good but I can tell that you don't like it either."