Blushing

//requested by @malecacid. I love your requests so keep them coming!👌🏼//

Kurt woke up early on Monday morning for school, FaceTiming Blaine because they always FaceTimed while they got ready to make sure they weren't going to be late even though they lived two dorms away from each other.

Blaine answers and yawns. "Good morning baby." He smiles.

"Good morning, love. How did you sleep?" Kurt asks sweetly, getting up and putting on his Dalton uniform.

"Good. I had a dream about you." Blaine giggles happily.

"Oh really? Was it kinky?" Kurt teases, smirking.

"No! It was cute!" Blaine laughs. "We were playing a game to see who could make the other blush first." He smiles.

"Who won?" Kurt asks, curiously.

"I don't know. I woke up before we got that far." Blaine chuckles.

Well maybe we can play today and determine a winner. We can't just leave it on a cliffhanger like that." Kurt giggles, tying his tie and fixing up his hair.

Blaine did the same as he smiled. "Oh I'm totally gonna win this. I know everything that makes you blush, Hummel." He smirks.

Kurt raises an eyebrow. "I wouldn't bet too much on it. It's quite easy to make you blush."

"Well consider this a challenge then." Blaine says, smirking as he finished gelling his hair.

"Oh it's on." Kurt teases, hanging up the call and grabbing his backpack, walking out the door and meeting Blaine in the hallway.

"Hey, handsome." Kurt smiles, cupping Blaine's cheek and giving him a soft kiss like he always did in the morning.

Blaine smirks, pulling Kurt closer and kissing him deeper.

Kurt pulls away and laughs. "Oh hell no! I know what you're doing mr! And it's not gonna work!"

"Oh I bet it will." Blaine winks. "You can't resist me." He teases, running his hands down Kurt's back, gently squeezing his ass.

Kurt giggles, trying so hard not to blush when a couple Dalton boys walked by them. "Babe, no, not in public!" He playfully punches Blaine's chest and grabs his hand, walking him to class.

Blaine giggles, following his boyfriend. "You haven't even tried to get me to blush yet. Do you have some big plan for that?"

"Well no but I was kinda being groped by my boyfriend, which I'm not complaining, but I didn't quite have time to do anything to make you blush." Kurt laughs, laying his head on Blaine's shoulder, gently running his hand up and down Blaine's arm. "But you do look very very sexy today, love." Kurt smiles, knowing that while he blushed more at physical contact, Blaine blushed more at pet names and sweet talking, so Kurt knew what to do.

Blaine covers his face with his hand, fighting the blush that was threatening to creep out onto his cheeks.

Kurt giggles, pulling Blaine's hand down. "No cheating! And that's not really a blush yet. It needs to be red. That's barely even pink. I can do so much better." He smirks, quickly pecking Blaine's lips and then going off to class. "See you later, baby." He winks and goes into his class.

Blaine walked down to his class, realizing that Kurt was going to beat him at this game. He had to think of something new to do.

-

At lunch, Kurt comes up behind Blaine and wraps his arms around Blaine's waist, kissing his cheek from behind him. "Hey, cutie." He smiles happily.

Blaine giggles. "Hey, babe." He smiles. "Are you ready for warbler practice after school?" He asks sweetly.

"Of course! We are auditioning for the duet together!" Kurt smiles brightly. "How could I not be ready?!" He giggles.

They sit down and eat lunch together, Kurt sitting in Blaine's lap of course.

-

"Hey babe!" Kurt smiles, kissing Blaine softly when he walks into the warblers practically room.

"Hey! Let's sing our duet!" Blaine smiles excitedly and pulls Kurt up to the stage.

They sang Candles perfectly and when they finished the last note, Blaine pulled Kurt into a deep and passionate kiss as the warblers whooped and cheered around them.

Kurt pulled away, blushing bright red.

Blaine giggles "haha! I won!" He smiles, giving Kurt a peck on the lips.

Kurt sighs when he realized that he lost the game. "Damn it! I really thought I had you."

"Well you do have me. And you're about to have even more. Come on, let's go sneak back to my dorm before Wes gets back." Blaine smirks, quietly sneaking out of the room with Kurt. Leaving the warbler council to their fight while the two boys were running down the hallway.